N-Europe

Pikmin 3 - What can be improved?

Falcon_BlizZACK

Ah no sorry when I said throw with the remote I meant pointing where you want to throw, not also the movement sorry I should have been clearer :)

If the camera's not zoomed out too far I think pointing where you want to throw could work quite well, or the cursor could always appear red on the screen if it's outside your throwing range.

Hmm maybe. Trouble is if you're hammering a button to throw the you're moving the pointer so it might reduce accuracy. In theory you'd think it would work better although in practice I'm not sure. I'm looking forward to seeing what they do with Pikmin.

• 1 month later...

Shigsy officially confirms it's development,

http://www.cubed3.com/news/10457

Nintendo Officially Confirms Pikmin Sequel

During E3 Pikmin 3 has been mentioned and hinted at, but now has once been confirmed once again by mastermind Shigeru Miyamoto.

The result of the company's rumoured secret unveiling saw legendary game designer seemingly confirm the game's existence officially. No maybes, or clever hints. Just three key words, according to PalGN: "We're making Pikmin."

And that about wraps up the company's press roundtable in a nutshell. Pikmin 3 is definitely on the way, Olimar fans rejoice!

I'm thinking it will be something along the lines of Olimar is sent back to the planet to start a colony there, in the beginning you start out with a very small village and you have to go around finding things around the world to expand your village. there are a few areas right around your settlement that you can explore, plus you can fly to other areas of the world, perhaps some sort of areas that haven't really been represented in a game before that much. There will probably be new forms of Pikmen (not that they're needed), perhaps stone or shadow or something like that.