You Rok!

Iun

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's cool man.

I'd just like to see the thread where you "came out" (though I'm not sure if that's the right phrase) to members of this forum and what their reactions were. Hope you don't think I'm being nosy, but I remember you from the old forums and I think I played with you on the original XBL a few times on Rainbow Six 3. And then one day I came on this forum and you had a similar avatar and sig that you do now and I was like "WTF??"

It's not like I knew you very well or anything, but I was a little shocked, for lack of a better word, and it'd be interesting to see what other people's reactions were.

But I can't be arsed searching through 5000 posts!!

What you're looking for would be in the image gallery thread, sometime late October 2007 I believe.

Though it was a very gradual thing. It wasn't all of a sudden he was long haired, knife wielding Rokhed and then the next day he was wearing dresses. He cut his hair at one point and looked very different, it was quite shocking.

Still..I'd love to see your old avatar and signature once more Rokhed, if you still have them. The animated avatar and the old Rokhed classic signature.