NEurope

1000/1000 achievement get!!!! :grin:

WTF already?? Are they quite easy to get then?

My total play time was just over 30 hours i think. I couldn't put the game down!

Not really hard i would say, u need to complete the game at least 3 times due to unlocking difficulty settings (hard and climax). They don't take long as long as u fully upgrade her first and unlock the best bracelets (climax bracelet is the best for the harder difficulties).

Also i had to use a guide to find these special area's where u have to complete a certain challenge (for example, staying in the air for x amount of seconds). Some of them were hidden very well! I pretty much found all the other collectables by just looking around.

Nice one, I thought they looked impossible at first but this gives me hope! I've only got mine on a weeks rental so I will have to lovefilm it in the near future to mop up the rest.

This game is absolutely mind blowing, this is what DMC4 should have been.

I found the achievements really good, and is the true first game I have gotten 1000/1000 as well already, it was so fun to play.

I am taking a break now though, but it's easily one of those games where I will pick up again and play through it just for the heck of it.

Here's a high detailed version of Scarborough Fair that I modelled. Hope you guys like. I did this as soon as I got my 1000g.

k2llc4.jpg

Here's a high detailed version of Scarborough Fair that I modelled. Hope you guys like. I did this as soon as I got my 1000g.

k2llc4.jpg

Bloody hell thats impressive. Bit dark though.

Game is so good you had to post that twice? If the answer is yes, then i agree :D Ah that reminds me, I can't find the last piece of the record that gives you the rocket launcher. Any help on that guys?

Game is so good you had to post that twice? If the answer is yes, then i agree :D Ah that reminds me, I can't find the last piece of the record that gives you the rocket launcher. Any help on that guys?

Split into Three parts

Part one: Behind a wall marked with a sun in the area with the first fight.

Located in what was formerly the entrance to a church in chapter 1, break down

the wall to see a chest with it inside.

Part two: Reward for defeating the first two Kinships

Part three: At the Gates of Hell shop, just after the falling Golem, there is a

gap in the floor. Jump the gap to another area and run to the top of the stairs to find another

wall marked with a sun. Break down the wall and open the chest to find it.

well, that patch certainly improves things! no more waiting forever for the game to decide that pausing will be possible.

I've decided against it really... I don't like Devil May Cry and I've just ordered Bioshock 2 so don't think I need to have this as well. It'll go cheap again if I changed my mind!

I've decided against it really... I don't like Devil May Cry and I've just ordered Bioshock 2 so don't think I need to have this as well. It'll go cheap again if I changed my mind!

I returned mine and got Darksiders instead.

ah right cool...well played the demo and I'll give its dues the odd graphically flourishes and crazy art direction are amazing but the combat didn't really do much for me..think would prefer the zelda/gow induced darksiders.

ah right cool...well played the demo and I'll give its dues the odd graphically flourishes and crazy art direction are amazing but the combat didn't really do much for me..think would prefer the zelda/gow induced darksiders.

My thoughts exactly!

My thoughts exactly!

You guys make me sad :shakehead