N-Europe

wii charger

Portlett

I couldn't really be sure but it does seem a bit dodgey considering how low the price is but price doesnt equal quality.

Personally I use rechargable batteries but if I were to buy a rechargable battery pack, I would go with one that has a docking station.

I couldn't really be sure but it does seem a bit dodgey considering how low the price is but price doesnt equal quality.

Personally I use rechargable batteries but if I were to buy a rechargable battery pack, I would go with one that has a docking station.

This is what I would say as well, recharge stations are what you should have since they are more simple to do, just plug the battery pack in, plug in the station and just place it on the stand, it's less hassle.

You're probably fine with the charger in the link you posted, but if you've got enough I'd recommend these, which were in n•Revolution magazine a long time ago: http://www.usbcell.com/product/1

They're rechargeable batteries and their lids flip up with a USB connector, so you can put them into your computer or Wii. I think it's a great idea! The only real downside is the price at £10.99 for two, but then at least they don't stop working*.

* Though they could do…

You're probably fine with the charger in the link you posted, but if you've got enough I'd recommend these, which were in n•Revolution magazine a long time ago: http://www.usbcell.com/product/1

They're rechargeable batteries and their lids flip up with a USB connector, so you can put them into your computer or Wii. I think it's a great idea! The only real downside is the price at £10.99 for two, but then at least they don't stop working*.

* Though they could do…

Ive got a couple of them, they are ok, but they last about 1/2 the time of normal doubleA batterys, and it takes about 12 hours for a full charage.