NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Schizoid Man

You actually can get a free iPod!!

Please don't lock this thread, I've seen these things all over eBay, and realised that it's not a shit scam (you know those "Xbox PS2 Gamecube FREE FREE FREE auctions that piss everyone right off), it really does get you one of those 30gb video iPods. If bbc and wired.com ran positive articles on it it has to be legit right? Basically you click on the following link - http://www.revo-europe.com - it leads to this nice slick looking website with NICE and RESPECTABLE companies such as blockbuster linked (which i went with). Sign up to one of them (I recommend blockbusters for two weeks of free dvd rentals which you then CANCEL dammit), you're given a link which you send to 10 or so willing friends (I have none so I turn to you guys), the willing friends click on the link, sign up with one, refer to ten willing friends etc etc. Free iPods all round basically. I would have thought there was a catch but bbc and wired don't think so, and £220 in your pocket has gotta be a good thing so give it a go basically! If you guys sign up on mine and post your own referal links we're all helping each other out with is nice. :)

Argh god no. It's like a pyramid scheme or something. I don't trust it, with it's false promises of free iPod goodness..

They do actually work. My brother got a free iPod nano. You're meant to get 5 people to sign up spending £10 each but my brother did 5 himself using diferent credit cards.

To cover your own back, it's best to mention that the link in your post acts as a referral to you in the plainest, most predominant, and honest way possible. Otherwise it just looks like you're hoping to scrounge a few unwary victims.

This sort of thing used to be against the rules, and I imagine nothing's changed. I'm sure it does work, but such things always lead to deceit and profiteering, two things which the world has quite enough of already.

Hummmm i dont trust them still, even if the BBC has recommended them. I read somewhere on a different forum i think that they can send you whatever they like. Ill have a look and see if i can find it, but i remember seeing it in a Terms and conditions once.

Sign in to follow this