N-Europe

Forum Mafia Mk.II

The fish

Woah, list looks short now.

It does seem to be an admin and someone is aware of that person and watching what they're doing.

So No Lynch or a non-player? aka Coolness

Beggilax

Chairdriver

Coolness Bears

Cube

Dyson

Ellmeister

Jamba

Jayseven

Shadow_V7

Shino

Strider

Tellyn

Vicar

Zell

So from this list, there's atleast 2 people that can still kill, someone got investigated by wildo who could be the person or different from a killer if the admins theory is true, then the person watching him.

So there's atleast 3 mafia.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's go through the facts. I proved that the three assassins and the pyromaniac belonged to the staff group, which brings us to the conclusion that he's evil. Apart from one case (for which Coolness Bears was punished, since he isn't supposed to kill good people) we have only banned neutrals and evil guys.

And I'm the only one who's defending the admins because Eenuh, a staffer, decided to expose me, and I was the only one who could defend Coolness Bears. Eenuh investigated just about every admin and found out who we were, and I wouldn't be surprised if she told this group, seeing as a lot of admins have been taken out by staffers. We are the only group who can defend you from the staff mafia, once we're gone the staffers will have a majority and you will ALL lose the game. Keep us in and we can weed out the mafia with mine and Beggilax's investigation and we will all share a victory.

Well who do we go for if it's pointless going for Coolness then? Anyone have any info on who to target?

Assuming Tellyn is indeed right, it narrows it down to this:

Beggilax - Good

Chairdriver - Good

Coolness Bears - Not playing

Cube - Good

Dyson

Ellmeister - Good

Jamba

Jayseven

Shadow_V7 - Good

Shino

Strider - Not playing/posting

Tellyn - Good

Vicar -

Zell

Out of 14 folk, it narrows it down to 7. Then there's a few folk who don't post.

Do we talk a guess at who to lynch here?

Beggilax - Investigator

Chairdriver - No Lynch

Coolness Bears - Admin

Cube

Dyson

Ellmeister - wildo

Jamba

Jayseven

Shadow_V7 - Good

Shino

Strider - Arab_freak

Tellyn - Admin

Vicar

Zell

Bolded are the people who have had their identities confirmed, and I have removed good from you and Cube because I'm not sure you've had your identities confirmed. We currently have a 1/7 chance of getting a mafioso via a random lynch, 1/5 minus you two considering you're actually participating. Sorry to include you in the suspects but I don't know who to trust and I won't have until Fish gives me my CSI.

So are the names you bolded definently good townsfolk?

Not definitely. I had to look back to find out who Strider was, and Raining_again was the one who had info against him. Days later, she was dead at the hands of the staff duo (as we'd managed to wipe out number three). Did we ever wipe out the final member of the staff trio/duo?

No, we killed Flameboy and Hellfire so I'm assuming we got the pyromaniac. There's one left and he's either Knifey or No Trace, but judging from previous deaths and the fact that No Trace wouldn't need a pyro if he left no trace, I'd say we're looking for Knifey to wipe out the mafia.

So we have No Trace who killed Nintendohnut(admin) and Knifey who killed Haggis. (good guy)

So is knifey a newbie then? "Hello", said the newcomer. So we still have 2 killers out there. And from wildos power, it seems the person he interviewed was being watched by the Assasin.

So if the assasin is watching him, perhaps the assasin watches and observes his target before going in for the kill? So it would be, the person uses their power and observes them that night, then kills them the next day. Would make sense since he mostly kills on odd days, like 3,5,9.

So we have No Trace who killed Nintendohnut(admin) and Knifey who killed Haggis. (good guy)

So is knifey a newbie then? "Hello", said the newcomer. So we still have 2 killers out there. And from wildos power, it seems the person he interviewed was being watched by the Assasin.

So if the assasin is watching him, perhaps the assasin watches and observes his target before going in for the kill? So it would be, the person uses their power and observes them that night, then kills them the next day. Would make sense since he mostly kills on odd days, like 3,5,9.

No, Beggilax investigated Ellmeister to find out he was Wildo. He'll have been the one watching them.

No, Beggilax investigated Ellmeister to find out he was Wildo. He'll have been the one watching them.

But wouldn't that mean that the assasin is either watching the admin or Ellmeister though? No ones watched them before.

I say we go for a random vote on the list that's posted in the page.

I don't see much point on lynching Tellyn just now. Being a CSI, it just helps us out and he can't kill anyone so he's harmless and wouldn't be worth the loss to test a theory like that. Our prioty should be to get rid off the killers first so we can try and reduce the amount of people getting killed.

So, random vote or No Lynch (and hopefully get rid of a neutral)?

No. I don't have a CSI yet and we can have some decent discussion and try to weedle down the suspects.

I think we should go for Staff members. It's a start and by going for one and taking one out we will know the motives of the remaining Staff we know about.

Vote: Tellyn

..though I am open to ideas.

Know the difference between staff and admins, Henderson?

But wouldn't that mean that the assasin is either watching the admin or Ellmeister though? No ones watched them before.

I say we go for a random vote on the list that's posted in the page.

I don't see much point on lynching Tellyn just now. Being a CSI, it just helps us out and he can't kill anyone so he's harmless and wouldn't be worth the loss to test a theory like that. Our prioty should be to get rid off the killers first so we can try and reduce the amount of people getting killed.

How would the assassin be there and killing someone at the same time? The person watching them is an investigator, Beggilax.