N-Europe

Heroes 2 BBC2 (no spoilers)

mike-zim

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats ridiculous. He was in the same room/cubicle as it.

How is that at all safe though? If it's a cubicle anyone can go in... If it was a room (I can't remember), fine, it might have a lock on the door. Even so, it's just the little things that the creators of this show just don't think about...

How is that at all safe though? If it's a cubicle anyone can go in... If it was a room (I can't remember), fine, it might have a lock on the door. Even so, it's just the little things that the creators of this show just don't think about...

No I mean a lock on the cabinet....like he unlocks at the beginning of the day, and locks whenever he leaves the place/etc. Thats what most people do....well...not that I know anyone that keeps a sword in there...but I couldnt find out because they are locked when they're not there. :heh:

Well yeah, I get that, it's just the fact he's keeping a priceless (and stolen) sword in an unlocked drawer. I'm over it anyway.

So far this series has been worse than last series, despite actually having sense of direction this time.

Best episode this series, but i'm really sick of Parkman/Molly. At least she did something worthwhile this episode.

Love the mimic girl. I want her power. Cliched dialogue though...I cringed when she was talking to her friend about her dreams outside the restaurant.

*sighs*

Decent episode last night, thankfully.

I want the mimic girl's powers. Or Nikki's. Or Isaac's. (Though he's dead, his powers were used in last night's one)

Elle would be good if she didn't control electricity. Feels really cheap and nasty nowadays. Fire's cooler, if more destructive. Water's the most joke-ish though.