NEurope
Dante

US March Sales

^ Some people don't rate it as highly as you though, games would be crap if everyone liked the same stuff and had the same views.

If you were going to produce a game in which everyone had to play before they died I don't think it would be Galaxy.

I still need a copy of Wii Play, it was sold out when I got my Wii so just bought another Wiimote on its own.

If you already have an extra remote then you have no need to get Wii Play. :p

^ Some people don't rate it as highly as you though, games would be crap if everyone liked the same stuff and had the same views.

If you were going to produce a game in which everyone had to play before they died I don't think it would be Galaxy.

Games wouldn't be crap if everyone liked the same games as me! I can handle everybody loving Galaxy :)

The gaming scene maybe more general but for me personally it'd be great as more games I loved would get made!

If you already have an extra remote then you have no need to get Wii Play. :p

I actually think Wii Play is well worth a fiver! It's pretty decent fun.

I like it too, some pretty fun minigames, a blast to play with my family

I think Dazzybee is correct - I've heard it on a couple of Podscasts that NPD would not count WiiFit as a games sale as they deem it to be a peripheral (how the hell Wii Play is counted then is beyond me!).

So what's Guitar Hero if it's not a peripheral!??

This is like splitting the New York Times Bestseller list (for books) into children's books because Potter kept 'proper' books from the top! A game is a game... no matter what closed minded '1337 h@rdc0re' think!

I actually think Wii Play is well worth a fiver! It's pretty decent fun.

It's true. Honestly i'm still a little suprised its still so high in the charts but it is a cheap addition to your collection and for people who buy their consoles for wii sports it complements that well. Still i'm pretty sure everyone in american now has a wiimote...

Well thinking about it, its like Wiiplay is the MUST have thing when u buy a Wii, its basicly like just buying an extra Wii-mote but getting a free gift with it :P

so when there are Wii sales, there are WiiPlay sales :D

I think they should still add it. Mainly cause I just want to see how well it does.

it's total rubbish that they're not including Wii Fit, it's bloody software for the console! What else is it? It will totally outsell everything when it's released too.