N-Europe

Games Radars Top 10 Sonic Moments

It really does. I only heard about the MJ rumor the other day when reading this thread and then doing some nostalgia digging myself but it does make sense! Launch Base Zone has such a huge influence, I reckon. The "Hey! Hey! Hey!" and the bassline and the feel of it is just ridiculously MJ :heh:

Oh i love launch base :D But isn't it 'GO GO GO' and not 'hey hey hey' or is it both?

Dyson we need to somehow do a tribute to S3&K, seeing as we both adore it!

Doh; it is "GO GO GO", not Hey. Dunno what made me think of hey instead - it's been a while :heh:

I was thinking the same thing! It must be done, somehow! :D Perhaps we can try and complete the game with Sonic, Tails and Knuckles and see who finishes them first or something :laughing:

They did various thinks for Jacko.

Aren't all those songs long after Sonic3?

Doh; it is "GO GO GO", not Hey. Dunno what made me think of hey instead - it's been a while :heh:

I was thinking the same thing! It must be done, somehow! :D Perhaps we can try and complete the game with Sonic, Tails and Knuckles and see who finishes them first or something :laughing:

Add me into the S&K love-in. God it's so fresh it's unreal.

That's a brilliant idea actually!

Me, you and tapedeck could each start the game with Sonic and try and get through the whole thing whilst getting EVERY chaos emerald. Obv we've have to arrange it so we all start at the same time and have to take a video/picture of us beating the game. Oo i like :)

That's a brilliant idea actually!

Me, you and tapedeck could each start the game with Sonic and try and get through the whole thing whilst getting EVERY chaos emerald. Obv we've have to arrange it so we all start at the same time and have to take a video/picture of us beating the game. Oo i like :)

I like that idea :D