N-Europe

Reggie Teases, "Big Holiday Game to Be Revealed At E3"

Fandango

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my predictions

Zelda Wind waker (Gamecube version remasterred on wii) - Would be nice, but no.

Metroid primes 1 and 2 ( same as above) - No.

Ocarina of Time DS - No.

New Super Mario Bros 2 (Uses the 2d platforming element used in galaxy) - No.

Animal Crossing Wii - Yes

F zero wii - Maybe

Luigis Mansion 2 - No.

Wii music - Yes

Wii fit 2???? - No.

Pokemon Platnum - Yes

Smash brothers DS?? - No.

Pikmin 3 - Maybe.

A brand new wii sport/fit style esc game. Wii fight??? - No

Most of them aren't going to happen, I'd prefer to see brand new projects from Ninty anyway.

• 3 weeks later...
Yes, it's real, but it was NEVER Twilight Princess. I remember they said that Zelda Revolution was being worked on, but they always presented TP as a Gamecube game, they never claimed it was Zelda Revolution. They even said to death that TP would be the last Zelda game as we know it. So, stop confusing things. :heh:

Yeah your right and there is a image of zelda rev.

I'm not expecting much at all, thats why i said i reckon Nintendo's conference will sadly be the worst one out of the big 3, someone mentioned (apologies i forgot) that Nintendo are taking a approach of announcing games, then releasing em much quicker...so i'm only expecting two new Nintendo games to be shown for release this year...maybe one, due to Wii Music, Disaster, Wario: Shake It! not being released yet...so i'm going with Animal Crossing.

I'll be amazingly surprised if anything else is announced...unlike Sony, Nintendo believe they can take a lay-backed approach as they are well ahead of the competition..so i'm expecting Sony and Microsofts conferences to be better..thankfully i'm interested in all three, so i won't feel let down after this years E3.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!