NEurope
Fandango

Reggie Teases, "Big Holiday Game to Be Revealed At E3"

Shall we talk about the disapointment everyone will feel?

my predictions

Zelda Wind waker (Gamecube version remasterred on wii) - Would be nice, but no.

Metroid primes 1 and 2 ( same as above) - No.

Ocarina of Time DS - No.

New Super Mario Bros 2 (Uses the 2d platforming element used in galaxy) - No.

Animal Crossing Wii - Yes

F zero wii - Maybe

Luigis Mansion 2 - No.

Wii music - Yes

Wii fit 2???? - No.

Pokemon Platnum - Yes

Smash brothers DS?? - No.

Pikmin 3 - Maybe.

A brand new wii sport/fit style esc game. Wii fight??? - No

Most of them aren't going to happen, I'd prefer to see brand new projects from Ninty anyway.

Yes, it's real, but it was NEVER Twilight Princess. I remember they said that Zelda Revolution was being worked on, but they always presented TP as a Gamecube game, they never claimed it was Zelda Revolution. They even said to death that TP would be the last Zelda game as we know it. So, stop confusing things. :heh:

Yeah your right and there is a image of zelda rev.

I'm not expecting much at all, thats why i said i reckon Nintendo's conference will sadly be the worst one out of the big 3, someone mentioned (apologies i forgot) that Nintendo are taking a approach of announcing games, then releasing em much quicker...so i'm only expecting two new Nintendo games to be shown for release this year...maybe one, due to Wii Music, Disaster, Wario: Shake It! not being released yet...so i'm going with Animal Crossing.

I'll be amazingly surprised if anything else is announced...unlike Sony, Nintendo believe they can take a lay-backed approach as they are well ahead of the competition..so i'm expecting Sony and Microsofts conferences to be better..thankfully i'm interested in all three, so i won't feel let down after this years E3.

microsoft are releasing their xmote with 1:1 detection (see neogaf to Believe).... So nintendo do need something big.

I saw this in someone elses post, but I'd seriously love to play Ocarina of Time of the DS, or even better Majoras mask.

I don't know why, but for some reason, i'd prefer Majoras Mask for the DS. But I doubt they would do that.