NEurope
Tellyn

Thriller Mafia

OR we can go back to questioning why on earth you want good people dead?

Oh god don´t even try this....

you know damn well, your just trying to shift the conversation

No, i'm gonna hit some more valid points now

Your neutral, how do we know whether you help anyone, maybe you win when a certain character dies or whatnot

OR

Your not neutral and your lying, which makes you as bad as esquiel

Because he's evil, that much is clear. The evil people can't communicate with each other because they are too many (proven in the write up) and the good guys can probably talk to each other (or at least the ones who are secret agents, as there are some of them around), but they're still good, as most of the kills are evil.

At the end of the day, regardless of who's a group or not, evil is evil and always a threat and there is an evil mafia that was already proven in the write ups, even if they can't communicate. That there is an evil Mafia, it's a fact, that there's a good mafia is speculation, specially because being a group or in contact (or not) doesn't mean anything, but if there were two mafias, it would be unbalanced for the townfolks.

The problem is knowing who's evil and who's not, it seems to me that the thriller created here is exactly this confusion, that in fact, doesn't change much.

-11 evil characters dead 3 good character

-The same guy referred as a agent who has only killed evil/neutral and the fact that every good guy that has died is connected to some agency

-Twice in the write up it has been said that the evil mafia can´t communicate with each other thus showing that the mafia can´t function as a mafia

-Esequiel (who is being voted to show as proof to this theory) withholding important information that could have saved people´s life before by he chose to keep it to himself which is mafia like behaviour

-Gizmo accuses Darksnowman of being the sniper, DomJcq jumps in and says that Dark is good and Esequiel says that DomJcq is also good too back him up.

This is also typical mafia behavior, mafia members backing each other up to lynch someone they need dead and this time because they know they are all marked as good they think they won´t lose anything from backing each other.

-Esequiel said that DomJcq is good, DomJcq says that Darksnowman is good. After I started talking about the possibility that there is a good mafia

Esequiel says he´s neutral and has been lying and withholding evidence (Like I said mafia like behavior) DomJcq instantly tries to create distance between him and Esequiel and Darksnowman says he´s good after all this

Once again, vote Esequiel out he has been withholding important evidence and lynching him will be the definite proof if there is a good mafia

Now can someone please who is not in the mafia read this and vote so we can end this.

There have been i don´t know how many attempts from them to throw dirt at me and act completely clueless over why I want a player lynched who is marked as good even though they damn well why...

Mundi always forgets to say that he was the one who helped clear me from the sniper. Mafia behaviour if ever I saw it. I think Mundi and I are part of the neutral mafia. Or something.

Mundi always forgets to say that he was the one who helped clear me from the sniper. Mafia behaviour if ever I saw it. I think Mundi and I are part of the neutral mafia. Or something.

Yes and by helping you I found that you, domjcq and Esequiel are in the mafia.

Neutral mafia? Aw cmon, now you're just confusing me more!

I'll stick with the facts, there's an evil mafia that's good enough for me.

Why distance yourself from it all Mundilius? You helped me, everyone backed everyone else up and now you've gone rogue on us. Uncool, even for an Icelandic. :(

Edit @ Hellfire: Lets not forget there is also a thriller mafia on the go. We haven't even got around to trying to identify them yet! :eek:

This is getting silly....

I haven´t seen you point at one flaw in what I´ve been saying

only thing i see is a group of mobsters lashing out that someone found out their secret and is ruining their perfect game...

Why distance yourself from it all Mundilius? You helped me, everyone backed everyone else up and now you've gone rogue on us. Uncool, even for an Icelandic. :(

Edit @ Hellfire: Lets not forget there is also a thriller mafia on the go. We haven't even got around to trying to identify them yet! :eek:

What do you mean by thriller mafia? The evil guys?

This is getting silly....

I haven´t seen you point at one flaw in what I´ve been saying

only thing i see is a group of mobsters lashing out that someone found out their secret and is ruining their perfect game...

The flaw is that the fact that good people can communicate with each other doesn't make them a mafia, it makes them a group, which makes sense considering the huge amount of evil characters, while there is an evil mafia out there which was proven by the write ups, making your premise speculation and quite honestly, seeming like the evil mafia (the only one proven to exist) members are backed into a corner and resorting to this speculation to throw dust in other people's eyes. Also let's not forget, the evil mafia can't communicate, because the EMP went off, that doesn't mean they don't know who each other are. In fact, they most probably do.

Mafia isn´t really a mafia if they can´t communicate with each other

the whole a "new don" thing is to derail us and make it harder for us to realize this

Also all 3 good people dead connected to agencies and there´s a guy referred as

a agent going around killing evil and neutrals only.

Which points towards the whole "the Mafia are marked as good thing"

I wouldn't expect a good guy, agent or not, killing good guys too.

A mafia isn't really a mafia if they're good either.

I wouldn't expect a good guy, agent or not, killing good guys too.

A mafia isn't really a mafia if they're good either.

My god you people are like children, holding your hands over your ears ignoring everything I´m saying...

Where is everyone? i doubt there are only 4-5 people playing this game

the whole a "new don" thing is to derail us and make it harder for us to realize this

No, your twisting that to your own ends, your saying that a new don is to derail us? That's wrong, the reason there's a new don is because there's a mafia, and an evil one at that that's had a don killed and a new one put in place. And how about this theory, some of the mafia can talk (making them mafia AND evil and having a new don) and some can't (making them simply evil).

My god you people are like children, holding your hands over your ears ignoring everything I´m saying...

Where is everyone? i doubt there are only 4-5 people playing this game

I am? Interesting, I've been taking your theory into account and saying my own, which makes total sense, yet your responses boil down to that. Sorry, but I'm not buying it anymore. I do not put my trust in speculation and misinformation.

No, your twisting that to your own ends, your saying that a new don is to derail us? That's wrong, the reason there's a new don is because there's a mafia, and an evil one at that that's had a don killed and a new one put in place. And how about this theory, some of the mafia can talk (making them mafia AND evil and having a new don) and some can't (making them simply evil).

No that means that somewhere out there is someone with the title Don that can´t communicate with his player thusly making it a futile mafia

And there is only apparent kill pattern which can be traced back to the "good" mafia

once again point somewhere where I´m wrong about that the mafia are all marked as good

He's wally, how the hell can he talk to the mafia if he's hiding?

He's wally, how the hell can he talk to the mafia if he's hiding?

Because he can´t, the evil mafia can´t operate like a mafia so the there is a mafia marked as good going around here as a sinister plot twist

If you can't be swayed by that then lets examine the killer.

The killer kills evil and neutral people, what did wally die of? A possibly evil doctor maybe?

The mere fact that there is a killer contradicts any mafia, each death at the hands of this killer shows that it's the same guy, now mafia people can send people to do their killing.

Lets say there was a 'good' mafia, why is it that they can't do this? (assuming that the killer is with the good mafia) Why must their killing be relilent on that of a singular person? if this killer/agent was to die, they wouldn't be able to kill, now that's not efficient for anyone is it?

No that means that somewhere out there is someone with the title Don that can´t communicate with his player thusly making it a futile mafia

And there is only apparent kill pattern which can be traced back to the "good" mafia

once again point somewhere where I´m wrong about that the mafia are all marked as good

It's pretty simple, there's no proof they're a mafia, because they've been killing evil people. Making them a group doesn't make them a mafia, it just makes them that, a group killing evil people, which are a threat to the town.

What you're saying about being futile, communication, lack of communication is just twisting the facts to your ends. What does it matter that they're futile? They're evil and thus, a threat, they're a mafia with 0% doubt, thus, also a threat, assuming there are two mafias is simply wishful thinking for people who are about to lose, considering the amount of evil people dead.

What you're saying is that when you kill someone good, it's proven that they're a mafia. Why? Right now, with the possiblity (that I don't buy) of the good guys being a Mafia, anyone coming out saying their role or alignement is a huge risk. Even in normal situations, it's always a risk. Again, a group of people, organization, agency, whatever you want to call it isn't synonim with a mafia.

That still dosen´t explain why that nearly everyone that has died is evil or neutral

Or that the coincidence that the only good people that have died have been connected to some agency and there is an agent going around killing everyone except good people

The only thing that points toward there is an evil mafia here is twice in the write-up that clearly states that the evil mafia can´t communicate and cursing how he couldn´t communicate to his people

The whole new don thing is just a charade

Your still spinning it that way? Not just that, but your agency things getting tired, plenty of evils have died that were in agencies, such as Henderson. So it's obvious you are trying to get good people dead, spinning this don thing your way is just like saying "i can't be bothered to come up with a good reason for this point"

That still dosen´t explain why that nearly everyone that has died is evil or neutral

Or that the coincidence that the only good people that have died have been connected to some agency and there is an agent going around killing everyone except good people

The only thing that points toward there is an evil mafia here is twice in the write-up that clearly states that the evil mafia can´t communicate and cursing how he couldn´t communicate to his people

The whole new don thing is just a charade

You all know he's making perfect sense.

No, he isn't. If it's always the same agent killing bad guys, it isn't a mafia, as they can send whoever they want to kill, I never thought of that it makes perfect sense and puts the theory to rest in my head.

I don't see why the fact that a good agency isn't killing good people proves anything, it's like the most normal thing in the world. Twisting logic and reason to make people defend the evil guys and kill the good guys, just makes it all the more obvious.

Again, it's pretty obvious that the twist here is that the mafia isn't grouped while the good guys are a secret agency. That doesn't change who the mafia is and who's evil.