N-Europe

Idea: Photo Essays

Haver

I think this is a fun idea. Essentially, what we can all do is get out there and shoot where we live. Buildings, bridges, bars...photographs that illustrate your home town/city/neighbourhood. Then stick them into a video slideshow, pick some appropriate music and upload to YouTube. Try to say something about where we live, our environment...the "essay" part.

Would anyone else want to do this?

sounds like a great idea :) Totally adds to the stalker collective... There's not really much I can think of to take pictures of... like, maybe ten pictures at the most? If I remember, I will definitely do one for my home town over summer and resuscitate the thread, should it go down by then.

• 2 weeks later...
sounds like a great idea :) Totally adds to the stalker collective... There's not really much I can think of to take pictures of... like, maybe ten pictures at the most? If I remember, I will definitely do one for my home town over summer and resuscitate the thread, should it go down by then.

I find that. When you live somewhere for long enough you tend to think of it as one big uninteresting place, but if you step back and really look there are rare moments of beauty. (even in shitty places like my home town)