NEurope
Locky

Free £5 Play.com voucher with Saturday's Daily Mirror

The Daily Mirror are giving away free £5 vouchers for Play.com but it looks like you'll need to collect passwords.

Info on Daily Mirror website:

"FREE £5 T0 SPEND AT PLAY.COM

BUY the Daily Mirror tomorrow for the ULTIMATE pre-Xmas offer - a Free £5 voucher to spend at PLAY.COM.

That's right, we've teamed up with PLAY.COM, the UK's leading e-tailer to offer YOU a free £5 voucher. And there is no minimum spend and you can pick from their entire catalogue of 500,000 products - so there are no limits to what you can buy at PLAY.COM!

So whatever you do, make sure you buy Saturday's Daily Mirror for your first password and full details of how to claim this amazing offer."

Here is a list of all the codes so far:

Saturday: T7K9

Sunday: W3ML

Monday: 2X4G

Tuesday: P6N2

Wednesday: 9HKV

Right, now you can enter the 5 codes here:

http://www.play.com/dailymirror

are all the codes the same? if so can someone post the code up?

Right, somebody do it.

They did a similar free DVD a while back, and anybody could use the same password.

They will print a URL and a password to use on it, anybody who reads the mirror please post the password and URL.

The Daily Star teamed up with Play.com for an offer like this a couple of months back and there were a limited amount of vouchers (8000) and you had to submit codes on Play's website so some people might miss out if they don't get in quick. I'll post more details about the offer (and the first password) when I find out more tomorrow.

Yeah, I think it can be used with preorders. Just found my old email from the Daily Star/Play £5 offer and it doesn't mention any restrictions.

And just noticed in my first post that it says: "And there is no minimum spend and you can pick from their entire catalogue of 500,000 products - so there are no limits to what you can buy at PLAY.COM."

Right, here's the info:

Sat 12 November code = T7K9

"HOW TO CLAIM: Simply collect five of the seven different passwords we are printing in the Daily and Sunday Mirror until Friday November 18th. You'll need to enter them online before midnight on Friday at an address which will be printed later in the week.

Within 7 days you will be sent an email containing a voucher code which you can then use to order from Play.com.

To spend your free £5 simply choose your item(s), then proceed to the checkout where you can enter your voucher code.

This offer is valid until Weds November 30th. We have 75,000 free £5 vouchers to be claimed."

Codes are distributed on a first-come, first-served basis - after the first 75,000 people, £1 vouchers will then be awarded. Only one voucher per applicant, valid for a single use. You must have a Play.com account.

Which page do you put the code in?
You'll need to enter them online before midnight on Friday at an address which will be printed later in the week.

Cheers for the codes people.

Also wondering, if I pre-order an item, do they charge my account straight away, or only once it's dispatched when the item is released?

Good Job Locky! icon14.gif

if I pre-order an item, do they charge my account straight away, or only once it's dispatched when the item is released?
They charge it once the item has been dispatched.

Good Job Locky! icon14.gif

They charge it once the item has been dispatched.

Brilliant.

Battalion Wars for £24.99.................now you really can't go wrong with that.

And thanks alot Locky again for posting these codes up. :smile:

Edit -

Only one voucher per applicant. Vouchers are valid until midnight on Wednesday 30th November 2005. Vouchers are for a single use only.

I'll give it a try once I receive my voucher code, but considering the date of which until the voucher is valid (30/11), then technically they could refuse it on pre-orders. I rekon it'll be safe though.

Entered the fives codes. Now I'll play the waiting game. (Pun intended).

This will come in handy, I know my parents plan on buying some DVDs for my brother off play.com.

Cheers guys