N-Europe

Wii Freeloader Thread - FAQ & Info in First Post

DiemetriX

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Animal crossing on the wii comes out, which will proberly be next year I'll be importing the US version if we have to wait ages 4 the UK 1.The same goes for F-Zero to, which hasn't even been revealed yet.

Btw has mario baseball got a release date yet? Another game I will proberly import

I'm hoping for the Freeloader on Tuesday (which i'm sure it will) and Brawl.NMH and DQ on Wednesday (which i'm sure it will) which is my day off and I start late on Thursday so lots of game time. Or stay off Thursday due to my 'Brawl' syndrome.

"Hello Lewis,

I have now processed the order and it will be shipping on Monday :)

Thanks,

Sidney

Customer Service Representative

VIDEOGAMESPLUS.CA "

Fsck yeeeah.

Also, Freeloader is "Packing" on Gameseek. Does that mean it'll be dispatched tomorrow?

I'm hoping for the Freeloader on Tuesday (which i'm sure it will) and Brawl.NMH and DQ on Wednesday (which i'm sure it will) which is my day off and I start late on Thursday so lots of game time. Or stay off Thursday due to my 'Brawl' syndrome.

Brawl on Wednesday? Where did you order from? If from VGP theres not a hope in hell you will have it Wednesday

I should be getting brawl soon GameStop sent it on yesterday but i think that I will get brawl before freeloader and then I will have brawl but cant play it!!!! Thats a nightmare.

Anyways I emailed code junkies about when should i get it and is it even out but the have not replied. (that was 2 days ago)

Brawl on Wednesday? Where did you order from? If from VGP theres not a hope in hell you will have it Wednesday

Yea there is :heh: As Owen said, DHL. Chances are it'll be Wednesday since it takes 2-3 days delivery and the 3rd day is places like Isle of Wight(how you spell it) and Shetland and stuff. I've had stuff from America arrive that fast before.

I contacted Videogamesplus and they said they have plenty of stock for Brawl at the moment to cover all orders. I orderered pretty late too..

Awesome news, told you we would be fine :heh:

Apparently Jap brawl works so I suppose that is a good sign

Another point to Shadow!

Ouch! I can wait a few days for the sake of £20 I'm sure :D

I can't :blank:

Im going to put all my VC games and save data on my SD card just incase it erases the memory. I dont see why it should though.

Also be sure to redownload any VC games you have deleated and put them on the SD Card, since it might erase your wii shop channel account

And finally clear your internet connection before you load the freeloader, since it might affect the connection.

Finally DO NOT UPDATE YOUR CONSOLE!!!!

These things proberly wont happen, but its best to be safe

Wouldn't expect a reply from codejunies i emailed them a week ago and still nothing. I'm wondering what is going on with gameseek mine has been packing since Friday

Yep mine as well, I hope they'll sent it tomorrow. I already send them a mail about it in case nothing changes.