NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Kurtle Squad

Favorite Starfox Character?

Who's your favorite Starfox character?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your favorite Starfox character?

• Fox McCloud
    • Falco Lombardi
    • Slippy Toad
    • Peppy Hare
    • Krystal
    • ROB
    • Gen. Pepper
    • Wolf O'Donnell
    • Leon Powalski
    • Panther Caroso

Hey...someone's missing from that list!! Everybody loves Tric... *Takes a sniper shot in the head and dies horribly*

Haha...He was in the original list, but was taken out because of the choice restrictions (though he is an actual Starfox Team member)

And the two from Starfox 2 weren't entered because they're not in any released games

You're also missing Kat. She was pretty (in pink) cool.

Yeah they should bring her back, it seemed like there was something between her and Falco in Lylat wars. Whichever character you like I bet that just like me you hope that Nintendo themselves make the next Starfox game.

How about a Joystick addon for the Rev 'ey?! Joysticks are so cool for that kind of game

Actually this is one of the main reasons that im looking forward to the revolution. The moment i saw all the 'remote stuff' happening, Starfox entered my mind. Then i found myself showing people with a TV remote how i would fly an arwing. Then came me making arwing noises, and the funny looks...

But yeah. There is definitely potential for that.

Does Falco remind anyone else of the Fonz? (Happy Days)

I got that impressiong hugely from Smash Bros (with the jacket) and a bit from Starfox Adventures...

Ya' know, now that you mention it, Falco has got a bit of the happy days about him.

To hell with falco that ungrateful git. Whenever you save his ass in the orgional game he just says "mind your own business" or something along those lines. Fox all the way!

Sign in to follow this