N-Europe

[Wanted] Shenmue II (DC)

nekunando

It's definitely cheaper on the XBOX.. but the thread is redundant now as I actually bought the game on Monday night, knowing that I was near the end of the first game. I saw a relative 'bargain' of £22 (including postage) of what seemed to be a Shenmue 2 in great condition.. and seller had 100% positive feedback..

On Tuesday morning I was phoned up to work extra hours, which paid for it.. so I expect it to come tomorrow seeing as it was first class recorded deliver.. and was posted at 10am yesterday morning (actually thought I'd get it today!)

Anyway.. I'm happy I got it cheaper than any of the rest of them on ebay.. which is what I usually manage to go (I got Shenmue for £9.50 delivered.. and it's brilliant condition)

I was fortunate enough to pick up both Shenmue and Shenmue 2 for the Dc both boxed and complete, second hand but in excellent condition for £10. :smile:

I was prety happy that day but not as happy as when I managed to get a complete copy of Panzer Dragoon Saga from the same place for £4. ^^

Crazy Taxi 2 for £5 I got there as well, I'm glad I got them when I could though cos nowadays that shop doesn't even bother stocking anything other than PS2 / Ps1 / Xbox games as it's just a general second hand shop really that mainly sells furniture and stuff.

Still it just goes to show that if your looking for old games it pays to look in the more unlikely places sometimes. :)