NEurope
Sanchez

Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3

*Takes a swim in all these games* WOOO!

*Also swims in games... but not as many*

Though I do agree that release dates for games are stupid. I hate the 'people don't play games in summer' and 'games released near christmas = £££' theories that publishers use... :/

Oh, btw, it's Red Alert 1's 13th anniversary today, so EA are letting us download the entire game for FREEEEE!!!

http://www.ea.com/redalert/news-detail.jsp?id=62

No, this isn't a cheap joke, it's true! EA are actually releasing a game for free. The end is nigh...

I hope plenty of people get the 360 version like me. I'd like to try the co-op mode with a real person as the computer opponents feck me off. I'd have to agree with the designers that even the single player game has been suited to co-operative ever since the early games. How many missions have you had to team up/protect a computer opponent and it pisses you off because they're not up to scratch. They attempted it in RA2 with the online multiplayer missions but it never worked out because the majority of people left half way through.

I hope plenty of people get the 360 version like me. I'd like to try the co-op mode with a real person as the computer opponents feck me off. I'd have to agree with the designers that even the single player game has been suited to co-operative ever since the early games. How many missions have you had to team up/protect a computer opponent and it pisses you off because they're not up to scratch. They attempted it in RA2 with the online multiplayer missions but it never worked out because the majority of people left half way through.

I'm definatly getting it for the 360. I have already pre-ordered it. Looking forward to this quite alot...

Pre ordered my 360 version yesterday. No way in hell would it run on my laptop :(.

Pre ordered my 360 version yesterday. No way in hell would it run on my laptop :(.

I have just sent u a friend request, since we are both getting this game on 360 i thought we might get the oppatunity to play some online together!

I have just sent u a friend request, since we are both getting this game on 360 i thought we might get the oppatunity to play some online together!

Ah okely dokely, i'll add next time i'm on live :)

Okay, so Game still have my order status of RA3 as "on preorder". When do Game usually ship out thier orders?

My PC version should be here on thursday. If shopto's releases are as early as usual.

I just checked Game, and my order status now says; "Your credit/ debit card has been authorised and your order is now being released for packing."

Oh YES!!!!!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

Before this comes out, anyone want a game of Kane's Wrath on XBL?

I would of said yes if i hadn't sold my copy only the other day in early preperation of getting red alert 3...

Hell March 3 kicks ass. Bring on the bizarre units and crazy storyline!

Frank Klepacki is a freaking genius, at least we know the sound track will be as good as always.

The units of this game has somewhat detracted from my excitement... I mean some of em look like toys. :/

That's exactly what I feel.

Personally i've always felt the series has been way over the top. Mind controlled squid, tanks with brains in them, hulk like mutants, tesla troopers, etc. It'll be the gameplay that decides this for me.

Personally i've always felt the series has been way over the top. Mind controlled squid, tanks with brains in them, hulk like mutants, tesla troopers, etc. It'll be the gameplay that decides this for me.

But it always had a somewhat grim look and was more like a cheesy sci-fi movie than what currently is. Now it only refers to stereotypes.

Well, I got RA3 in the post this morning, and it's pretty damn good!

Although the first Soviet mission is a little slow and easy, but it'll hopefully pick up pace soon. The AI ally was actually pretty good too, though I hope that doesn't make the entire game too easy...

Oh, and the intro is AWESOME!!!