NEurope
Guest Maase

"Its not over yet" says XBOX360

Um it's just an image, I just like, pasted it. You like to say I'm always beinf fanboyish, I'm just posting facts.

These are the GD profits, that includes every dolar spent, invested and gained.

lol there was me thinking you'd spent ages going through web pages to find those numbers :blush:

I don't remember ever calling you a fanboy? If i have i appologise (although only to you, i know i've called some members fanboys and meant it)

So many do that I lose track of it lol. It's cool either way, sorry if I assumed anything ^^

dfgdfggb5.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

lol That so says Nintendo WIN!!! :yay:

arnt people forgetting the Wii was also released a year after 360, so you would expect it to have a software lead...

Like, the Playstation massacred the N64, we know that, but we can still look back on the N64 as having had a great selection of quality games despite it not selling quite so well.

Wow....I can't believe that this sentance; that simply stated that:

It overly doesn't matter about money and sales and all consoles have good points

Put McPhee into a strange freak rage.

Anyway...I believe that it is essentially the profits that win the war really, because they're all businesses.

Freak Rage? I thought it was a friendly discussion :wtf:

Whoa dude! CALM DOWN!

you're scaring me...

:wink:

Whoa dude! CALM DOWN!

LOL.

I was reading through this discussion last night as it was happening and thought to myself how it was nice to see a friendly debate going on, hopefully this wont turn into another massive argument over sales.

surely it depends how they look as the winner because nintendo's aims seem very different from xbox and they have already beeen successful as people enjoy the wii regardless of the numbers sold

"This generation still has a long way to go. It is way too early to declare a winner there."

Hum... is he right?

Yes, he is, it's too early.