NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
khilafah

Was Churchill a Racist??

I get what your saying and I know it seems very racist (I would've thought it had I been in your position) but they are under developed =P If you have ever been to townsville, or if you ever go, you will see what I mean. Theres just this strong collective dislike for 'true' aborigines as they are bruttish thugs who hang around in parks all day long beating each other up and drinking sherry. This is what I saw first hand for myself . I know fine well neanderthals have inhabited Europe in the past

but we have evolved into much more sophisticated beings (for the most part) where as these have not. Maybe we should have just left Australia and the aborigines alone and I do disagree with the killings you talk of but they are just not as advanced as us. It is nothing to do with their appearance, it is in their primitive and thuggish nature that they are inferior. I know the original white australians were a big danger to these people and used to kill for fun but the fact is where I went and visited Australia, most of the aborigines were just violent, under developed thugs.

Do you really wonder why this is? These people have been neglected for the most part and highly discriminated against/stigmatized (as you have proven) . Those Aboriginee thugs are just a product of their environment. Why don't you judge the whole white 'race' by a few white thugs you saw in manchester?

I believe there are statues of Darwin and Mandela... :indeed:

Key word being 'most'. :p

Ok that was the only one I could name. But I'm not particularly up on foreign politics.

...Wha? So how on Earth can you come up with a Statement like...:

Besides many African leaders hate white/western people yet that seems to be considered fine.

...Yet you only know one!!? You gotta forgive me for 'LOL' here...

Do you really wonder why this is? These people have been neglected for the most part and highly discriminated against/stigmatized (as you have proven) . Those Aboriginee thugs are just a product of their environment. Why don't you judge the whole white 'race' by a few white thugs you saw in manchester?

I agree the way they have been stigmatized can not have helped but they it's not solely their environment, they just have not evolved properly. Probably in part to the white australian mans early treatment of them, but still. Excuuuuse me for being cauitious of a race I know nothing of and then upon visiting their country of origin, have heard nothing but bad things/dislike for and see in the parks being nothing but layabouts and thugs. What else am I ment to think when presented with the fact that they have their own seperate island for being such a danger? I don't judge the entire 'white' race from a few thugs in Manchester because I have met far far more intelligent, polite and pleasent members who are of the white 'race'.

I agree the way they have been stigmatized can not have helped but they it's not solely their environment, they just have not evolved properly. Probably in part to the white australian mans early treatment of them, but still. Excuuuuse me for being cauitious of a race I know nothing of and then upon visiting their country of origin, have heard nothing but bad things/dislike for and see in the parks being nothing but layabouts and thugs. What else am I ment to think when presented with the fact that they have their own seperate island for being such a danger? I don't judge the entire 'white' race from a few thugs in Manchester because I have met far far more intelligent, polite and pleasent members who are of the white 'race'.

Then hmmm, I dunno, maybe you just didn't meet the intelligent, polite and pleasant members of the Australian Aboriginee...Just a thought. :indeed:

Then hmmm, I dunno, maybe you just didn't meet the intelligent, polite and pleasant members of the Australian Aboriginee...Just a thought. :indeed:

Oh I met a few, as pleasent as anyone they were, but this was because they had been raised by white families from pretty much birth and had been successfully intergrated into normal society. The vast majority of the ones surrounding the area and the area I was in were just bruttish, undeveloped thugs and a danger to society. It isn't racism so much as just plain fact and while there are some nice ones, most 'true' aborigines are undeveloped neanderthals.

Oh I met a few, as pleasent as anyone they were, but this was because they had been raised by white families from pretty much birth and had been successfully intergrated into normal society. The vast majority of the ones surrounding the area and the area I was in were just bruttish, undeveloped thugs and a danger to society. It isn't racism so much as just plain fact and while there are some nice ones, most 'true' aborigines are undeveloped neanderthals.

Hahahaha...I give up. Out of curiosity, do you class yourself as 'intelligent' or 'advanced'? :/

Hahahaha...I give up. Out of curiosity, do you class yourself as 'intelligent' or 'advanced'? :/

BCOZ UR NOT LOLZ!!!! UR A BIG FACIST TW@T!!

Have you ever been to Australia and seen the aborignes for yourself, just out of curiosity?

BCOZ UR NOT LOLZ!!!! UR A BIG FACIST TW@T!!

Have you ever been to Australia and seen the aborignes for yourself, just out of curiosity?

I have and you're absolutely right. I met a few nice and (semi)intelligent aboriginals, however they were only half aboriginal.

They're offered anything they want by the Australian government, they simply choose to not to bother.

Hurrah! Someone who can see my point here. I would say it is something you have to experience first hand to truly understand.

Its the way you say it, you make it sound like their a sub specie, like not homosapiens.

Fair comment, perhaps I don't really know how to say it in a way that doesn't seem blatantly racist =/

Fair comment, perhaps I don't really know how to say it in a way that doesn't seem blatantly racist =/

Well gee...

most 'true' aborigines are undeveloped neanderthals.

:indeed:

Heart Of Darkness is one of the best novels I've ever read, but you really need to analyse it.

It was one of the first texts to criticise and "expose" the colonial empire for what it really was.

Most aborigines are undeveloped homo sapiens, happy?

Heart Of Darkness is one of the best novels I've ever read, but you really need to analyse it.

It was one of the first texts to criticise and "expose" the colonial empire for what it really was.

Ah right I see, thanks for the info.

To all the budding racists out there, watch this:

Ignorance buster.

great video!

no one is perfect.Churchill is considered a hero for the good he has done.

He is honoured because of that. he probably ate chicken in his life time. we don't comment on that. why? because its mundane, and doesn't make him stand out from the crowd.

its the same with his racism. it was a VERY rare person back then who wasn't racist, and sexist. lets face it, its not like women had been able to vote when he was born.

if someone is born in a puddle of mud, you shouldn't be surprised if they're muddy. your environment affects you more than you like to think, and if you were alive in those days its more than likely you would hold similar views.

YES such a comment is racist.

NO nothing big ought to be made of it.

If people of the 1940's could critique our views and ways of live in the same manner that we can theirs, they would on the whole be pretty disgusted and outraged, and really they'd be just as justified to do so as we are in critiquing them now.

Women were always allowed to vote, they just had to be owners of land to be able to do it, just like men had to. Voting was never gender specific.

Yes, Churchill was an appalling racist. He operated a highly imperialistic dogma, opposed Ghandi, and firmly believed in a "Jewish Conspiracy". He supported a movement to suppress and even evict Jewish communities throughout the UK.

Ghandi was also a racist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADbERjjQ508

Sign in to follow this