N-Europe

Whatcha got on your wall?

welsh_gamer

awesome-cool stuff :D Ash, like your quotes -- and y'know, last year I started collecting jokers, you got a nice pair there.

I haven't got anythign onmy walls, but this thread has made me decide to put up the random stuff I had up last year. I think I posted pics of it in an old thread... I'll probably stick the stuff up soon and take pics anyway :P

Oh, and there's Chris' post-it, lollers :P

Nice to see someone noticed my nice pair.

That was my roommate. I had a pack of cards lying around and she took the jokers and stuck them up.

But I do love my random quotes, need to add more.

Oh yeah and Chris' postit. Wondering if he'd notice but glad someone did.

haha ashley

GET YER RAT OUT

brings back memories of Leeds Fest :')

The girl at work has one of those Remy's on her namebadge and I said to her "Get y'er rat out." and she had no idea what I was talking about.

S8301028.jpg

I have a Debbie Harry fetish.

S8301029.jpg

General bits and bobs. That TR poster realy needs to go. I haven't played it in like years.

S8301030.jpg

More bits. A ltd. edition Roisin Murphy 7'' single, my school timetable and a drawing of an Alien I did whilst bored in class.

S8301031.jpg

A cut-out of gwen Stefani (:awesome: ) and old pics of me with the 'X-Men" at Marvel island at Universal's Isalnds of Adventure. And my funny book-shelves.

S8301032.jpg

A drawing of me by my old art teacher, a poster from a Gwen Stefani concert, a print of Ahirley Manson, a signed print of Spider-Man's enemies (singed by Scott Hanna), a Goldfrapp miniposter and a 7" Siouxsie single.

S8301033.jpg

My above the bed bit. Lots of small things here. Bjork, thingie from Psycho, and I cut out one of the things from "Worst dressed" in my mums Heat about Avril lavigne cause it was funny.

S8301034.jpg

Beside my bed, V for Vendetta and Sweeny Todd. And some hanging stars that light up.

S8301035.jpg

A glimpse of my Cd rack, X3 poster and January of my LOST calander.