N-Europe

Tomb Raider: Underworld

Razz

Pretty much agree with Aimless, its not worth 800 MSP unless you're a complete Tomb Raider Nut (like me) but I'm LOVING it so far. Not finished yet and I've been playing for well over 2 hours so far but I've been scouring every area to find treasures and so far have 25/28 so I assume I must be nearing the end :( I could see a 26th treasure near the start of the level I just couldn't get to it. However I DID find the Relic (Achievement get!) - found it before I could get to it - you need to do something first before you can reach it... - but yeah loving it.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just cant get into this game, i dont know why.

It just seems boring.

Might aswell sell it =/

I couldn't either. I think the levels are a lot worse than Legends.

Glad I only rented it in the end. I stopped at the snow place.

I wish I could have got into it as much as I did Legends.

I couldn't either. I think the levels are a lot worse than Legends.

Glad I only rented it in the end. I stopped at the snow place.

I wish I could have got into it as much as I did Legends.

Christ if that's the case I'll probably give this one amiss then. Started Legend last night and its just been so blah so far. Really hasn't grabbed me at all. Obviously I need to give it more time but I really don't want too!

Christ if that's the case I'll probably give this one amiss then. Started Legend last night and its just been so blah so far. Really hasn't grabbed me at all. Obviously I need to give it more time but I really don't want too!

It was the first TR game I properly played. Might have had something to do with it.

I loved the QTE as well because even if you screwed them up you got treated to a cutscene of Lara dying. Hilarious! :D

I also thought the voice acting was great and the story was really well integrated into the missions. I liked exploring while the characters talked. Made the game feel more fluid. There wasn't really any of that in Underworld.

I think Ghana was the best level.

It was the first TR game I properly played. Might have had something to do with it.

I loved the QTE as well because even if you screwed them up you got treated to a cutscene of Lara dying. Hilarious! :D

I also thought the voice acting was great and the story was really well integrated into the missions. I liked exploring while the characters talked. Made the game feel more fluid. There wasn't really any of that in Underworld.

I think Ghana was the best level.

Really? Everyone time that bint talks I feel like shoving forks in my eyes...

Then you'd just have forks in your eyes, you'd still be able to hear her. Under the screaming, I mean. Forks in your ears makes much more sense, although you'd look silly.

This is true, but putting forks in my ears wouldn't cause nearly enough pain, maybe I'll fork my eyes then go Van Gough on my ears...