NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Haden

Questions and Answers

Mooses is a silly word.

The plural of 'moose' is, err, 'moose'. So now I have a question: does this apply to the substance ('mousse') as well as the animal?

Must be local boys, as a lot of their hair looks yuck and unkept. I knew a guy who once didn't wash his long hair for six weeks, which was just eww.

EEEEEEEERRRRRRR!!!!!!! What a scruff.

Mooses is a silly word

HEEHEE

(it is 15 characters. and i thought computers were smart)

Must be local boys, as a lot of their hair looks yuck and unkept. I knew a guy who once didn't wash his long hair for six weeks, which was just eww.

I wash my long hair everyday, as do many others in my area. There is, however, the exception of one, who not only doesn't wash his hair, but doesn't even take baths/showers. Which is Eww with a capital E.

He also has nits. Which is also eww.

The plural of 'moose' is, err, 'moose'. So now I have a question: does this apply to the substance ('mousse') as well as the animal?

Well the negative for good is bad, don't stop me from saying "that was ungood" Although I have a philosophy that that in itself is acceptable. Something that is good is ..well good, something that is bad is bad. (Duh). But something that is ungood isn't bad, but not all too good. And no its not another way of saying its indifferent :P

Anyway where we we? Plural of mousse? Anyone?

Your standards are too high.

that is one reason...but i surely deserve a paragraph outlining the reason for and against myself and my fellow kin

that is one reason...but i surely deserve a paragraph outlining the reason for and against myself and my fellow kin

Yeah, you do.

(15 yeah)

why is my hairline receding but yet my facial hair grows quicker than tom hanks in castaway ?

Glad you like it Mr Offerman! By romantic idealists I mean people like Byron who went to fight the Greek war of independence, maybe they have turned to emos? But I liked your answer as well.

I agree with you dukkadukka and having watched both thirteen (a classic) and 13 turning 30 (not so good) today I am glad I'm not a girl.

Ok heres a new one is it nostalga that makes me think childrens tv is crap compared to when I used to watch Wacky Races and Tom and Jerry? (They hardly show cartoons on childrens TV now :hmm:

Oh and thanks for the reply about colours thats a nice bit of history to! :smile:

why is my hairline receding but yet my facial hair grows quicker than tom hanks in castaway ?

I think they're related, something to do with testosterone levels.

Why not turn your head upside down when your talking to people that way it will look like your a Clean shaven hunk with long flowing locks :)

Sign in to follow this