NEurope
MadDog

Racing Games Recommendations?

Hi,

Can anyone recommend any good driving games for the PC.

I would like Test Drive Unlimited but it wont run on my PC, so im looking for a similar game to that.

Thanks for the help :)

I can't think of any other racing game on PC with a free-roaming world like Test Drive Unlimited other than maybe the last couple of Need For Speed games? I've not played them though so I can't comment on them.

I recently bought RACE 07. If you can stomach the dated graphics then it's a great game, and works especially well with Logitech's G25 racing wheel I might add.

I'll bet GTR 2 is really good, but the disc won't load up on my PC. Something to do with the anti-piracy I think as I've tried three different copies. :sad:

DiRT, Xpand Rally, GT Legends, Richard Burns Rally, and TOCA Race Driver 3 are a few more good racing games too, in my opinion.

:D

Thanks for the suggestions :D

Im thinking of getting RACE 07 looks pretty good :)

Where did you buy it from and how much was it?

I got it from GAME's website for £15 (well it was actually a little less than £13 as I used some points against the purchase).

EDIT: I see it's out of stock at the moment. You could get it from Amazon or Play for £18 I suppose.

Isn't RACE the one on Steam? I hated it, there was a weekend demo for it a year ago or so. Terrible game.

Trackmania United/Sunrise/and that other one are the only things that are half decent on PC's.

Isn't RACE the one on Steam? I hated it, there was a weekend demo for it a year ago or so. Terrible game.

There's two RACE games on Steam, plus the expansion for the first one, with RACE 07 being the latest. I doubt there would be much difference between it and the one you played a year ago though.

What didn't you like about it?

Trackmania United/Sunrise/and that other one are the only things that are half decent on PC's.

Nah, there's loads of great racing games on the PC.

Ive played trackmania nations, the free one, and i didn't like it too much :S