N-Europe

Wild Card Weekend

Haver

You could try this link just before gametime , one of those stations is usually broadcasting. I used to get most luck with the KXL feed.

Failing that , the game may appear somewhere on Sopcast - or you could log into the chatroom/forums at Seahawks scout about an hour before kick off and someone somewhere will usually provide a link.

Thankfully , I have the luxury of Sky so no messing about tonight (for a change).

I've just been watching the highlights on NFL.com, and my God, the under-reaction to the Trufant return by the guys on my radio feed! You would have thought it was pedestrian!

Hopefully I can convince the guys to get the Sky Sports package when we get back to uni.

The Jag-Steelers game was pretty good too. Maurice Jones-Drew's kickoff return was insane.

I can only assume the under-reaction by the radio guys was due to the fact that because Moss gave up on the play so easily there may have been a flag on the play , for a split second I wasn't sure myself - unless it was a 'Skins friendly station you were listening to.

If you can convince the uni guys , go for it - I usually only upgrade during the NFL season then once the Superbowl is done I go back down to the basic package.

Really enjoyed the Jags-Steelers too , although I was really struggling to stay up (I should be used to it by now) and missed bits and pieces when periodically crashing out.