N-Europe

Make Me A Short Story

fex

I had never realised how wide the sea was, until I decided one day to cross it with my own self. I had made the necessary preparations, such as learning to breath underwater, and how to go without food for months at a time.

It all began when my family had made me feel blonde at the family christmas party, after I had popped some party poppers into my little sister's eyes.

'Such a shame.' thought I, as I cackled madly, running towards the sea. I was wearing nothing but a speedo and a scuba mask, and was feeling so sexy that I should have been concealed!

I decided that on my jounrey, I should swim past France, Turkey, Mexico, New Zealand, and a horse. I'd pick up some presents for my blinded sister aswell, to show there were no hard feelings.

I wiped the coagulate from the insides of my goggles one last time, before splashing into the surf.

Jesus it was freezing! But that didn't matter, I was breaking records left right and centre. Eventually, I died, and my copse washed up on a small island. To my suprise, a lonely soul discovered me, and ate me, accompinied by a single aubergine.

The end.

... Almost works, I think.