Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What's your worst habit?

Slaggis

I do the whole checking things, I swear it must be a form of ocd. Things like, I check the door is locked umpteen times before leaving, instead of clicking the shutdown button on my pc and leaving if I'm in a rush, I have to wait until it completely turns off just incase it stays on and causes a fire. It makes me feel mental, but I can't help it.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My worst habbit is that I'm a bit too reflective/introspective. I'm really quite self conscious and always think about thigns I have said/done. Also I feel I'm a bit too mellow and relaxed (I'm a lazy sod). On the less emo side of things, I do the check thing alot as well =/. Also never top my phone up as often as I should and I'm incredibly tight with my money which can be a bit annoying (though normally it is very good I find)

I do the whole checking things, I swear it must be a form of ocd. Things like, I check the door is locked umpteen times before leaving, instead of clicking the shutdown button on my pc and leaving if I'm in a rush, I have to wait until it completely turns off just incase it stays on and causes a fire. It makes me feel mental, but I can't help it.

Same. When I'm off to Uni I check my bag about four gazillion times to check my homework is in there. It drives me nuts.

Another bad habit I have is I don't always listen to people when they are talking...I'm getting better though.

My worst habbit is that I'm a bit too reflective/introspective. I'm really quite self conscious and always think about thigns I have said/done.

Same. I even read my texts before I send them just to check it has the exact connotations I want.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!