NEurope
Dyson

My (albeit mediocre) xmas present to N-E

Someone found a leaked version of MSN Messenger Live 9.0, or whatever it's called. Anyway, it has this awesome feature on it that lets you change the sound of individual people's log-in stuff. Entirely pointless but entirely awesome at the same time.

Anyway, here's the link for all those that want to mess around with it before the release date : peace:

http://www.fuscusager.it/BrownPress/Il-Tuo-Pc-Marrone/Download-Windows-Live-Messenger-9-Beta.html

Glad someone decided to download it :D

Nope me neither! It's all very samey, but the sound thing is just too cool so I had to spread it about a bit!

Edit:

A couple of new things I stumbled across, adding people works differently (or has been regraphicalised or something)

Links in personal messages are clickable...

Glad someone decided to download it :D

Nope me neither! It's all very samey, but the sound thing is just too cool so I had to spread it about a bit!

Edit:

A couple of new things I stumbled across, adding people works differently (or has been regraphicalised or something)

Links in personal messages are clickable...

Ah right!

Guess it's just little tit-bits here and there...

Anyway, better be getting to bed! Night all xx

Windows Live Messenger 8.5 borked my webcam support.

So i'm stuck with 8.1 till its fixed.

Is it worth upgrading from 8.5?

Atm it says all slots are filled for Mexico... Just don't want to sit here for a while trying to download it only to find that its quite the same as 8.5.

edit*

nvm its on teh torrentz, downloading now.

Change the sound for individual logins? That's existed with Messenger Plus for years and years :/ Although I turned MSN sounds off even more years ago anyway.

"Someone found a leaked version of MSN Messenger Live 9.0"

Yes, Someone Indeed! =P

I heard about this somehow yesterday evening, I don't think I'll bother making the upgrade just yet. If its amazing, then I'll become tempted...

Is MSN Plus still heavily infected with Spyware?

Does it have any good features yet?

I just use Apatch. No winks, nudges or the like.

Is MSN Plus still heavily infected with Spyware?

Nope, its utterly fantastic and it seems that someone has actually put some thought into it this time.

msn plus features

as with msn 9, the only changes i can see is little ones, so far:

-Multi chats have scrollbars to stop them growing taller and taller as more people added in.

-New look.

-more flexibility with the sound settings. (mute all sounds = handy)

-your own signature sound (what your contacts -with msn 9 also ofc- can hear when you sign in)

msn9change.jpg

EDIT: after some searching i found this