NEurope
Coolness Bears

Have you ever stolen anything?

Is it because it cost £2?

No >.> the till man cannot read notes/or something

I think I stole candy once as a kid. And more recently I stole, while being drunk with friends, a roadsign, a flower pot, and probably some more random useless stuff. I don't feel as guilty as I probably should.

Oh, I remembered something. When I was about 12 years old, me and some other kid went to a vending machine. For some reason we could get anything from it without ever having to pay. Of course that resulted in plundering the entire machine. I ate so many chocolate bars that day...

Oh! another one. Again, when I was about 12, there was a van that was filled with soda. It's back door was open and we grabbed some Coke cans.

Money from my parents when I was 9/10, fivers as well. For sweets. I still feel terrible about it, but I can't really remember why I thought it was OK. I mean, apart from that, I was a real top-draw kid.

I've made up for up it though.

I think I stole candy once as a kid. And more recently I stole, while being drunk with friends, a roadsign, a flower pot, and probably some more random useless stuff. I don't feel as guilty as I probably should.

My housemates have stolen some signs, a couple of Tesco trolleys, 2 good barstools and some random stuff.

Slightly off-topic note: Is it wrong that I'm very surprised that no one has said "someone's virginity"? It was the first thing that popped into my head when I read the thread title.

Oh i steal random shit like that. At Leeds fest i stole 3/4 Fold up chairs.

If you leave em outside your tents and there's no one around don't expect them to stay there!

Also stole a mallet and a couple of drinks, It's so damn expensive!!

A large quantity of weapons-grade plutonium...

Urm, I mean, nothing more than the odd bit of change from my 'rents, when I really, really needed it, for lunch/fares etc.

I'm a good boy. :smile:

Slightly off-topic note: Is it wrong that I'm very surprised that no one has said "someone's virginity"? It was the first thing that popped into my head when I read the thread title.

I thought the exact same thing. After hearts being stolen etc.

I have had stuff stolen off me. Years ago a kid stole a mini batmobile toy I had. There's stuff which my sister steals from me; calculator, money. She's the thief in the family. Probably why I'm so cold towards her.

Well if we're starting to talk about stuff getting stole from you...

This year my text book got stolen and passed through the hands of many different people before it turned up on a shelf somewhere.

Last year a friend of mine stole my game-cube memory card as a joke. I made him turn out his pockets every-time he's been over since then.

Kids also tell me that my local convenience store is always out of Red-Bull, I bet most of them were lifted by the same kid who took my text book as he sells them just under the retail price during classes.

I've been accused of stealing before. On the way down to bowling for PE just before summer I got my lunch then went into Jack Fultons with my mate because he wanted to buy a drink. I had water in my hand from Asda, and as I was leaving the store some guy who was the spitting image of J. Jonah Jameson from Spider-Man jumped off the frozen food isle and started shouting at me, asking if I had paid for it. I pointed out that the label read Asda, and he carried on as if nothing had happened. Ignorant, evil bastard.