NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

The Great N-E Beverage of Choice!

The point is, Smirnoff Ice is the same price as a pint give or take, and in fact, it's usually more, and you get half the alcohol, for effectively a half pint of lemonade but with a slightly foul taste. It's for people that get fucked off of 6 units, nothing to do with how it tastes; nobody drinks alcohol for the taste.

Or if you want something that tastes grand and gets you nicely pissed then go for a tasty Brothers festival strength pear cider if you can find it. At 7% I think I know who's winning (and it's not my liver).

The only alcohol that I actually kind of like the taste of is Sambuca or Jagermeister. And of course, Guinness, but that isn't really beer, it's a meal in liquid form. Problem is, no good bars do drinks like that, they stick with the big brands, so I'm probably gonna have to scout the local pubs for the good shit.

The only alcohol that I actually kind of like the taste of is Sambuca or Jagermeister. And of course, Guinness, but that isn't really beer, it's a meal in liquid form. Problem is, no good bars do drinks like that, they stick with the big brands, so I'm probably gonna have to scout the local pubs for the good shit.

Must... like... beer...

Must... like... beer...

Either way, you can't deny that it's the sexiest looking beer ever.

Sexiest no. Most intriguing yes.