N-Europe

Annoying things

Slaggis

Has anyone else ever had one of these little buggers (a mouse) get into their house? I currently have one running around my bedroom somewhere, and it's managing to get into the loft cupboard (my rooms a loft conversion) and make it's way down a gap somewhere to the second floor of the house. It's driving everyone crazy.

It won't be tricked by the mouse trap either (humane one).

It's really annoying wondering whether your going to ake up to a mouse crawiling across your duvet.

Anyone have any advice to help me catch it?

...Also, I thought a thread where people can vent their frustration about things that really annoy them might be great.

We have cats. They rule the hood, they've killed mice, birds and even killed a rabbit and a squirrel.

I've got 2 Jack Russels. But both of them are just so incredibly thick they don't even realise there's a mouse running round. If they did see it, they'd probably just run off anyway.:heh:

Loads of things annoy me, here are just a few...

Tourists

Children

People who walk slow and get in my way

People who think they are walking fast but are actually walking slow and get in my way

Texts that require a long response (I hate writing texts)

Vegetarians (Trying to find a Japanese restaurant is a bit of a nightmare)

Armchair Vegetarians (People who are selectively vegetarian)

People who think God is an answer or an excuse

Organized religion

London Tube prices (£4 for one trip if you don't have an oyster card? F**k off!!)

Bendy Buses (Its almost every other week you read a story about some poor sod being dragged under the wheels for 9 miles while the driver only finds out what happens when he is having his tea back at the depot. I mean honestly, the consist of 5% of the London bus fleet and cause 20% of the accidents!)

People who think they can drive but still don't realize the right side lane on the motorway is for overtaking not for driving fast.

High School Music (How can anyone fain happiness that much?)

The bastards who when finishing a test/exam saying something along the lines of "I did SOOO badly" when you know if they got anything less than 113% the universe, nay the very fabric of existence, would be undone.

Bill Murray (I don't want to discuss it, I know everyone loves him)

Richard Gear...actually all actors who are exactly the same in every film they are in (Learn to act or sod off.)

Library Fines

Printers (Whenever I have to print one of my essays I have to battle my way past the Lexarksinator, the most evil contorted torture device ever conceived by man)

That is all for now...