NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Falcon_BlizZACK

Need for Speed: Pro Street Wii

Haven't seen a topic for this game, if there is please feel free to close.

I saw this game on the shelves yesterday and the graphics actually look decent - better than any GC NfS offering. So I was wondering if any bought it and how does it play. Does it support wifi?

I heard the graphics were rubbish...and the controls and gameplay nowhere as near as tight as Carbon was.

The graphics look good in the videos I've seen.

sure they are in game wii shots. a lot of people dissed carbon but I thought it was ok...now this on the other hard is meant to look cack

I need to know who has this! If this game has Audi TTs then I'm sold.

Well it looks 'decent'...Just a bit blurry, almost N64 like actually (meaning the blurry visuals). :\

Not one since Underground 2? Shame you missed the best one, Most Wanted was the best since Hot Pursuit 1 on the PC!

I got Need For Speed Carbon last year and although it wasn't that bad it was incredibly easy and the whole atmosphere was terribly Dull. I don't think i'll be getting this game. :)

I got Need For Speed: Carbon last December in the thought that I couldn't wait for Excite Truck to come, I need a racing game NOW :heh:

I wish I hadn't rushed it! I got a bad impression from the start with the embarrasing cutscenes and the awful menu navigation! (Would it have really been that difficult to make everything easily selectable with the Wii Remote?)

Then there was the controls. Were there any good control schemes? I opted for Wii Remote only and having to use button combinations to select views anthings was mad. Granted, I could have got used to it, but I didn't feel the game was worth getting used to. A couple of months later, I got Excite Truck on release and that was the racing game I was craving. And it was worth waiting for!

The only problem was, I took NFS back and swapped it with Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz.. which in the end I traded in to buy Pokemon: Diamond for 'buttons.

Thankfully, I haven't bought a poor Wii game since : peace: I learnt my lesson..

I got Need For Speed: Carbon last December in the thought that I couldn't wait for Excite Truck to come, I need a racing game NOW :heh:

I wish I hadn't rushed it! I got a bad impression from the start with the embarrasing cutscenes and the awful menu navigation! (Would it have really been that difficult to make everything easily selectable with the Wii Remote?)

Then there was the controls. Were there any good control schemes? I opted for Wii Remote only and having to use button combinations to select views anthings was mad. Granted, I could have got used to it, but I didn't feel the game was worth getting used to. A couple of months later, I got Excite Truck on release and that was the racing game I was craving. And it was worth waiting for!

The only problem was, I took NFS back and swapped it with Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz.. which in the end I traded in to buy Pokemon: Diamond for 'buttons.

Thankfully, I haven't bought a poor Wii game since : peace: I learnt my lesson..

Lol! that was exactly the same for me, i just wanted to get a Wii game with some money i got for Christmas and there wasn't many games so i got this....

Bad Mistake!!! the control scheme that worked for me though was holding the Wiimote down to accelerate and using the Nunchuck stick to turn, it Worked but then the game became really easy and the cars offered know competetion.

I have taken it back, i got Animal Crossing with the Money! ithink... i can't remember. :heh:

I also haven't bought a bad Wii game since, although i still have monkey ball!!!

I tried out a few control methods, but none of them seemed to be perfect! What I found laughable was that for doing some things in the menu, it insisted that you had to have the Nunchuk attached. It was insane..

(Also, on a side note about Monkey Ball, did you ever manage to beat the last couple of Worlds without losing a life? There was an annoying amount of luck involved in that game.. and the mini-games were terrible!)

I tried out a few control methods, but none of them seemed to be perfect! What I found laughable was that for doing some things in the menu, it insisted that you had to have the Nunchuk attached. It was insane..

(Also, on a side note about Monkey Ball, did you ever manage to beat the last couple of Worlds without losing a life? There was an annoying amount of luck involved in that game.. and the mini-games were terrible!)

I found it annoying in the menu that you had to hold the Wiimote sideways and wasn't able to use the pointer to select things on it, which was stupid as all other Wii games do!!! (don't quote me on that. :heh:)

(continuing the sidenote, The game did have an annoying amount of luck so much so didn't bother to complete it. Well it just felt weird and different and not like Monkey Ball! but it wasn't hard.

and the Mini games were truly Awful and half of them were broken and didn't work, i think there may have been a few i liked...:))

I think they look good. Clean, crisp, good looking car models. The tracks look dull, but apart from that, the graphics are good to me.

It fucking pisses me off that Wii owners get an online mode taken out of their version of Pro Street. On the 360 and PS3 you can even organise your own track day and stuff. But wtf do we get!!! >(

The tracks in this game just look so dull and uninspired,

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/27315.html

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/27312.html

Graphics are very average.

Omg....

Ok go to the second video the burnt rubber one. Then go to 34 seconds in where the care "rams" the other one. wtf lol thats awful collision detection its a mile away lol and it pushes it.

why are they using the in game 360 pictures in the wii version.

do they think we wont notice a difference and that we are all a bunch

of idiots

Not one since Underground 2? Shame you missed the best one, Most Wanted was the best since Hot Pursuit 1 on the PC!

Actually my fave NFS games are UG2, Carbon and Road Challenge (a k a High Stakes in most of the world).

My dream NFS is one with the fun tracks, copchases, damage (with todays visuals of course) and singleplayer career of RC, and the tuning abilities of UG2 and Carbon put together.

Sign in to follow this