NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Athriller

Angry! Angry! Angry!

Yeah yeah yeah, none of that pussy loving hippy shit. This is a grade A, 100 percent, unadulterated cock in arse Nazi dog fight with Satan on the decks, just chillin' with his main man, Beelzebub.

So gather round you stupid albino dick face, **** drilling, dog fuckers, I give you your war. What's with all the hostility?

It's the western front out here, and arguements and the lot are shitting up the critter. And there are talk of white dover bombers blowing the place up behind the scenes.

So what's going on? What makes you angry? Who's PM'ing who shit? Too many Arse lickers? Not enough arse lickers? Hate text speak? Hate text speak haters? Elitists? Racists? Bigots? And FYI the corpse bride is shit .

Some may say this is lock worthy, I say it's cock worthy! Let it out, let it out, no more pressure building you baked tin of shit. And as it goes, when in Rome, do as the Romans do, and kill that Caeser, don't need that waster anymore.

And TBH lack of communication skills makes me limp. That means you God damn hicks with your lack of fullstops and allergies to capital letters. Yeah, that's right, this is 1942 and us Nazis of the Queen's language are burning you by the lot. IMHO.

I hate the fucker who thinks he's better than me and tries to make me look bad infront of everyone. Not that he's a member of that place, but fuck him anyway.

oh yeah, FUCK GEORGE BUSH!!!

and hes a bad president and all that shit.

FUCK SVEN FOR BANNING ME LIKE 2 YEARS AGO.

No, I dont have any crazy grudge, but I thought i'd say it.

too much swearing makes me angry and makes me reach for my key to lock up.

so watch your language or this thread is gone.

I hate censorship! God damn censorship! Profanity is the means to lasting impressions, the romanticism of a language of old fused with a modern colloquial guise. Bring on the morrow, bring on the morrow.

Nothing makes me angry. Though i'm guessing this is about the various arguments about txt speak, noobs, elitests etc. Well sod all that it's only a forum.

Too many Arse lickers? Not enough arse lickers?

Shouldn't that be 'not enough arse kickers'?

Bloody Birmingham City FC. What have they ever given to the honour of English Football? Nothing. It sickens me, yet they think they'll end up being better than us by moving to a 70,000 seater capacity stadium?! Rubbish.

Why is it people can't see that Alan Davies is funny on QI? And speaking of QI. How come at school they told me that the sky and the sea aren't blue, when, as QI revealed. They actually freakin' are!

Sod School, we might as well watch QI to learn everything.

Midnight ruckus city slickers

Gunmen and me yeah

On a the feature on the freakshow

And I can’t do nothin bout that, no no

I hate it when people high-beam you while driving, and you can just tell that, in their car, they're laughing at you. I also hate that Man. U. is going to lose to Chelsea today.

Jim Robinson AND 15 F*CKING LETTERS TO PLEASE THE F*KING BUM BOYS OF THIS FORUM, FOR F*CKS SAKE, YOU TW*TS.

OH AND WHILE IM AT THE GEEKS IN THE TECH BOARD PISS ME OFF, NOT ALLOWED AND Ipod ITS SO OWLD GET AN Iriver, omg better battery life, 20 terabits more memory, more compatible with my Spectrum 24RAM, ipod the suck, your paying money to a compnay that doenst love you. omg dont do it.

OH and I'll LIKE the music I like not what you LIKE and If I like MAiNStream Music i'll listen to if thank you very much and DOnt need your Humble opinon in a Thread that you knew what the subjeCt was ABout But deCided to join in anyways.

people that write ive already seen that, praise me i saw it already ten years ago i'll think i'll lock his thread since IVE seen it but none else but since I have seen I think it should be locked. PISS ME OFF

Damn crappy health problems that dont let you have a normal life! I hate having to do a tremendous effort to try to live 4 hours away from your friends, family, friends, hometown to be in a chaotic city wasting money on a university where you cant do shit because you're too damn depressed to enjoy doing anything. Fuck school.

Now this is a tread I like apart from most language used.

But heres some things that make me freaking mad (and thats put lightly I just like to be in control and NOT use all them nasty words)

Here goes:

I hate the fact that on these boards the "new" people always have to go through hell. And even people like me who've been around for a while. Theres a "solid" group of people here and whenever these people feel someones invading their happy little group they flame them.

Theres hardly any respect for other people's feelings around here and most of the guys here are being complete idiots.

Yes I could leave If I didnt like this place, but ironically, I still have some sense of loyalty and dont wish to join other forums cause i like the old CE so much and figured this place could only be better.

Another thing that pisses me off is that when I'm in the biggest crisis of my life, people will go around saying "just look at the happy things in life" or "there are people who have it alot worse"

I DONT CARE!!!!! Cause I'm the one who cant fall asleep at night, I'm the one that cant go to school, I'm the one who no one understands, I'm the one whos been freaking bullied all my life crushing every little bit of selfasteem I had left, and I'm the freaking only one who can actually do something about this but lacks the physical and mental strength to do so.

DOnt tell me to go out and do something about it, cause thats what I've been doing for the past 20 freaking years.

Also, I cant stand being in Holland right now...its feels like everywere around me theres just so much...ARGH idiots and hyprocrites and ow the "celebreties" in Holland...TV...EVERYTHING.

Why cant i just be with the girl I love???? Why is society so demanding??? Why does she have to life on the other side of this freaking planet????

0_0 okay ARGh thats about it I guess...

Like I said...control...

*leaves room which is now completely destroyed*

;_; I need a hug

To be honest, I can't stand Haver. I can't stand him. Everywhere I look, a pointless one-lined post by the thesaurus-thumper. It's either in leet, mocking someone, flaming someone, or some twisted metaphor he spent the last 20 minutes thinking up. And of course, sometimes we're greeted with some sarcasm in addition to any one of the previous types. Never have I seen such a multitude of one-liners. Hell, I'd give him a break, but the fact is that they aren't even funny, not witty. Nay, they are just one lined wastes of space. It's hell going into a thread only to have to scroll past his posts. A thread with potential scarred by his lack of productive posts. No doubt he's an intelligent guy, but fuck is he ever annoying.

The best post I've seen him make for quite a while now was:

" What's your blog about, Calza?"

And oh shit, a one liner. Hell, I called him Choze. That's an insult to Choze. I'm sorry Choze :(

LMAO RING OF DEATH! RING OF DEATH! *plays Star Trek, Kirk vs. Spock music* Though I do agree. However there is no comparison to Choze. That dude is a serious dickweed.

This place is not CE, it was never meant to be CE - and thusly it never will be. I'm not going to go around and cry about bringing back the olds days because firstly that will never happen. Secondly I was also firmly against people on CE saying bring back the old days because those where the days when I was new. Nobody wants to hear they are not wanted, so things are not going to change now.

However the truth of the matter is this place has changed, and if you don't like it then go; don't be niave enough to think you can change a place because I'l tell you now, you cannot.

I was also one in CE for trying to get more acceptance to n00bs, because I was also a n00b on CE. Again I learnt its impossible. You can't change the mindset of the place or person, if people want to be intolerent to n00bs then there is little you can do.

However, despite everything I have said above and in the past 18 months I have been here, I will admit the class of people around here as fallen a few hundred rungs.

So what was the point of this post? Well if you hate it here, but are pretty tolerent then stay. If you don't like being treated like a n00b then deal with it, you can't change people.

Remember though you n00bs are the future, so in a few years time I guarentee you will be looking down at n00bs in an intolerent way.

I never said I wanted to change this place. Nor do I want he "old days" back. But this tread was made for people to tell what pisses them off right? It doesnt necesarily mean I need answers to it.

But you do make a point. Only i was already aware of that point.

To be honest, I can't stand Haver. I can't stand him. Everywhere I look, a pointless one-lined post by the thesaurus-thumper. It's either in leet, mocking someone, flaming someone, or some twisted metaphor he spent the last 20 minutes thinking up. And of course, sometimes we're greeted with some sarcasm in addition to any one of the previous types. Never have I seen such a multitude of one-liners. Hell, I'd give him a break, but the fact is that they aren't even funny, not witty. Nay, they are just one lined wastes of space. It's hell going into a thread only to have to scroll past his posts. A thread with potential scarred by his lack of productive posts. No doubt he's an intelligent guy, but fuck is he ever annoying.

The best post I've seen him make for quite a while now was:

" What's your blog about, Calza?"

And oh shit, a one liner. Hell, I called him Choze. That's an insult to Choze. I'm sorry Choze :(

Can I have my title changed to 'thesaurus-thumper'? Is that possible?

I never said I wanted to change this place. Nor do I want he "old days" back. But this tread was made for people to tell what pisses them off right? It doesnt necesarily mean I need answers to it.

But you do make a point. Only i was already aware of that point.

I wasnt giving you answers dude, chill. I was also going to make a point about you being too uptight. But this has already been demonstrated. You need to be more calm, and less hot-headed. If you go storming into a situation all guns ablaze then naturally there will be hostility.

The point I was making about the 'ol days' was from last night when somebody sarcastically, and rightly said. 'Cue another thread about the ol' days'. Who said it now fails me. And the n00bs analagy was about you rightly saying its not nice being a n00b. I agree, we have all been there. But from my past experience there is nothing you can do.

Had my entire post being in respondance to yours I would have quoted it.

I wasnt giving you answers dude, chill. I was also going to make a point about you being too uptight. But this has already been demonstrated. You need to be more calm, and less hot-headed. If you go storming into a situation all guns ablaze then naturally there will be hostility.

The point I was making about the 'ol days' was from last night when somebody sarcastically, and rightly said. 'Cue another thread about the ol' days'. Who said it now fails me. And the n00bs analagy was about you rightly saying its not nice being a n00b. I agree, we have all been there. But from my past experience there is nothing you can do.

Had my entire post being in respondance to yours I would have quoted it.

I see. Thanks for explaining. Sorry, it was a missunderstanding then.

I guess I do act alot like that huh? I'm not always like that though, hmm but that doesnt matter anyway.

Take care

EDIT: btw, I was very relaxed when I typed all that. Thats the problem with the net anyway, someone can appear very angry while he's being very cool the whole time 0_0

Sign in to follow this