NEurope
Wii

Wanted: Gamecube games

I'm looking for 3 games. Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, Ikaruga and Beyond Good & Evil. If anyone has any of these games would they please PM me or leave a comment. Thanks!

Yeh.. do that.. and while you're all thinking about it, get me some Beyond Good and Evil and Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance while you're at it!

*I'm not trying to steal your thunder (or thread..) :heh:

..it's all Wii's. I'm not gonna jump in and try to sneak a game out from under his nose..

Purchase away, young man.

I've got BG&E.. It's well worth £20+ because it's quite possibly one of THE best gaming experiences on the cube. :)

Sorry, just thought i'd pop that in there :p

I've got BG&E.. It's well worth £20+ because it's quite possibly one of THE best gaming experiences on the cube. :)

Sorry, just thought i'd pop that in there :p

I've seen it going for £34 on Ebay, but I'm a generous sort of guy.

I'm so desperate for cash right now I would've taken a fiver.

Turns out I didn't have it anyway, can't find it anywhere, must've already sold it.

Yeah, I've got Beyond good and Evil aswell as Ikaruga, I donno, maybe do BG&E for a tenner, Ikaruga for 12.

Yeah, I've got Beyond good and Evil aswell as Ikaruga, I donno, maybe do BG&E for a tenner, Ikaruga for 12.

I've sent a PM.

I've sent the money for the games. Thanks! :)

Still looking for Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. Does anyone have a copy that they're willing to part with?