N-Europe

Mafia Game #3 - Stranded in Mushroom Kingdom

chairdriver

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aight i'm willing to believe strider.

Now, who were the first 2 people to vote for Thunderer? One of them could have voted, then objected to remove their vote, but making them appear good for lynching him.

That was Cube and Gaggle which are both good as far as we know, so I don't think one of them did that. *checks back to make sure he was right*

I bloody thought he was, i still suspect Strider.

No evil people could join the now-gone football team. Me, Gaggle, Coolness and Nando were part of that.

And in regards to Strider:

Night 10 is now over

Dr. Neo Cortex was genuinely sad that his play-toy Crash was dead. They had been working together to return home, although Crash didn't realise the insane scientist was manipulating him somewhat. Cortex really didn't like what the villains were doing, so with relucance he had allied himself with the heroes.

Cortex wasn't happy when he woke to find his last remaining gadget burnt to cinders.

(Another doublepost)

I'm confused about Paj also.

You and Paj are the only characters who we haven't linked to a character. You seem trustworthy.

Is haggis our other lead?

Also have my powers become obvious yet?

Your powers are obvious now. As is your character.

There's something about Haggis i don't trust. He's still one of my suspects.

We still don't know who he is.

Actually, why the hell would Miles Edgeworth have sands?

Paj can't be him (but this doesn't clear him).

Which leaves Haggis.

Vote: Haggis

Wtf? I seem trustworthy to cube and then I get voted for?

How do we know for sure Strider is neo (please explain) and that Paj is not evil??

Paj is the Prince of Persia, and Strider used a device to mind control me while he used to be evil ( device which i now frazzled)

Eh, you think i'm Edgeworth?

I think Haggis is Edgeworth

Wtf? I seem trustworthy to cube and then I get voted for?

Your posts seem trustworthy, but evidence points towards you.

How do we know for sure Strider is neo (please explain) and that Paj is not evil??

We don't know about Paj. But evidence suggests that he is not Edgeworth, the one who objected. Strider has proven that he is Neo he proved with AshMat's mind control.

Paj is the Prince of Persia

We don't know WHO he is. Just that he had sands of time.

Looks like Haggis' power backfired slightly.

No cube, looks like someone cancelled mine and ashmats votes. These random conspiricy theories are getting annoying. I'm not evil. I also voted the boss guy out of the game aswell. What else do I have to do to make you realise I'm ok?