NEurope
Dan_Dare

zomg! It's that guy! From that movie!

I was watching the Daniel Day-Lewis film of The Crucible today, and aside from being a passable adaptation and a good way to attend a seminar and pretend I'd slept properly, it has some crackin appearances from a bunch of 'that guy' actors- people you recognise from all kinds of sub poster grade acting roles across hollywood. It took me a few moments to realise that one prominent character was Jeffrey Jones from Ferris Beuller's day off and Deadwood. On top of that, That Guy supremo Bruce Davison took me a good 2 thirds of the movie to place as Senator Kelly in x-men. On top of that, I saw him in an episode on BSG, couldn't place his face and have only just now realised it was him.

so- who is the ultimate that guy? who are your favourites?

but everyone knows who he is. Technically, as soon as that happens you're not a that guy anymore. He is everywhere though. tru fax.

ah, man, there's always a guy in a film that I recognise from somewhere... Indeed often it's the same dude in EVERY FUCKING FILM for a period of a couple of weeks, but to be honest I really don't ever remember their names :/

Oh!! That guy with the metal arm fromk Starship Troopers. Damn everywhere.

But I love spotting a familiar face and spending the next 30 mins of the film trying to remember where I saw him/her before. Happens every film.

I always go: "Hey it´s that guy!" When i the guy that played in Jurassic Park and Event Horizon.

Never really cared enough though to learn his name.

a new face on the thatguy scene, but i reckon Alan Tudyk makes a good show for himself

AlanTudyk_Ausse_541669_400.jpg

a new face on the thatguy scene, but i reckon Alan Tudyk makes a good show for himself

Ohhhh; that guy!

He is man who looks like other men and I should know who he is but I don't and why don't I and who is he and why is here?

I don't like this thread.

I read some article about the ultimate that guy. I don't remember his name (I guess thats the point) but he is in Entourage now I think?