NEurope
Da Gibsta!

Happy B-day UK!

Its his birthday thread ffs, no need to make insults/what you supposedly think are witty comments.

Happy birthday UK =] shame about the score slightly tarnishing your day.

that wasnt an insult, it was funny! Im sure UK would laugh too.

Moria please stop wanking while you mod the forum and let people get on with a bit of banter rather than getting off on deleting posts with the slightest HINT of what can only be called disrespect.

And you're just ****

Such a well thought out and witty insult. Well done, sir!

Moria please stop wanking while you mod the forum and let people get on with a bit of banter rather than getting off on deleting posts with the slightest HINT of what can only be called disrespect.

You did read what it said right? Something along the lines of "UR A FAT RETARD" etc? Thats little more than disrespect

(happy birthday, again)

Congratulations! You've just been banned from the thread!

Congratulations! You've just been banned from the thread!

He's got a point though, you are a bit trigger happy. Yesterday I referred to Everton as the 'blue shite' and within minutes the post was deleted and I had another infraction to my name! Shocking, really.

You did read what it said right? Something along the lines of "UR A FAT RETARD" etc? Thats little more than disrespect

He may well of been being honest though, it's already pretty common knowledge that UK isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, he may well be fat too, he steadfastly refuses to post a picture.

He's got a point though, you are a bit trigger happy. Yesterday I referred to Everton as the 'blue shite' and within minutes the post was deleted and I had another infraction to my name! Shocking, really.

Just forgetting the part where you called someone a "stupid fucking prick", yeah?