Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Party Games?

kcl91

Heya guys.

My mate is planning a party and asked me to name a few good party games for the Wii. There will be about 10 people and he has 4 controllers.

At that moment, i could only think of Mario Party 8, (but is it good?). Could you guys recommend any good multiplayer games for a few mates to piss about with. (He's gonna rent 1 or 2 of them)

So.....good games?:wtf:

Heya guys.

My mate is planning a party and asked me to name a few good party games for the Wii. There will be about 10 people and he has 4 controllers.

At that moment, i could only think of Mario Party 8, (but is it good?). Could you guys recommend any good multiplayer games for a few mates to piss about with. (He's gonna rent 1 or 2 of them)

So.....good games?:wtf:

oh please don't make me start my multiplayer rant again:wtf: .

I said everything in the other thread.. If you want a really good 4 player similtaneous multiplayer the only good one i can think of is rayman but just wait for at least rayman 2 and smash among others.:)

Hm, funny. My mate just asked me the very same thing the other day. Someone is throwing a party and asked him to bring his Wii along. He only has two controllers, but he didnt find it necessary to borrow mine.

So yeah, party games eh? I said, well MP8 is pretty fun in 4P, any MP game is fun in a party. Unfortunately for him, I dont have that game. So i lent him WarioWare (excellent party game if the newcomers can get past the initial WTF moments; also needs to be unlocked to be properly playable).

Other games I gave him were Mario Strikers and Red Steel, those were the only 4P games I had at the moment. MS is great if everyone plays it for the first time. I remember my first play time with it, it was with 3 other friends. Hilarious it was! Not so much fun if there's an expert player in the team though...

Havent tried RS in 4P deathmatch yet, but it has a bit of a learning curve to begin with, so that isnt so suitable.

WiiSports is one of the better party games, but i believe you asked for other options. I gave my friend my four Cube controllers along with some great multiplayer games, I think at the moment that's one of the best alternatives:

My recommendations:

- PacMan VS: one of the best party games available, ever. Needs GBA/GBASP though.

- SSBM: always hilarious

- MK DD: it's Mario Kart, cant go wrong

- TimeSplitters 2: for FPS gamers only

- Beach Spikers: a rare game that's highly amusing with 2 or more players

- any Mario Party game

- Wario Ware: maybe even better than the MP in Smooth Moves

As for Wii games, i think we'll have to wait a bit longer. I think Ghost Squad is gonna be a fun multiplayer title, both for gamers and non-gamers alike. Heck, having 4P shooting with a dolphin water gun at weird bikini girls cant go wrong.