NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Twozzok

Some DVDs and Games (DS, 360, PC, GC and Wii)

I want to buy skate. but only have £10, so I'm selling some shit. Just give me some offers.

360 Games

PES6 - Boxed, Manual, Disc ever so slightly scratched but I had to look really hard to see it and it made my eye hurt :( It plays perfectly though so it shouldn't really matter.

Crackdown - Boxed, Manual, some poster thingy, Disc has a scratch but as far as I know it doesn't affect the game. SOLD!

DS Games (Can delete any saved games if wanted)

Polarium - Pretty much as new. Slight scuffing on the box but only noticeable if you're looking for it and under light. W/Manual.

Pokemon Dash - Same as above

Elektroplankton - Same as above, but on the corner there is a bit of a rip of the plastic over the cover. kinda messy :(

PC Games

Keepsake - Sealed, won it and never opened it.

Glory of the Roman Empire - Not sealed, but pretty much same standard. Installed it once, and never got back to it.

Doom 3 - CD-Rom edition, comes with 3 CD's, manual little booklet hotkey htingy.

Age of Empires Collectors Edition (Xplosiv) - Includes AoE, AoE:RoR Expansion, AoE2 Age of Kings, and AoE 2 Conquerors Expansion. Sealed apart from a small hole in the bottom of the sealing plastic.

Age of Mythology (Xplosiv) - Not sealed, but I only used it once on holiday.

Championship Manager 00/01 (ooooolldd) - Disc and case only, not manuals or anything.

GC Games

P.N.03 - General usage marks on packaging. Disc ever so slightly scratched, though gameplay isn't affected. w/Manual and stuff.

Pikmin - Same as above, but the disc is visibly scratched, As far as I can remember it plays fine. If you're interested I can look for my Gamecube to test it and make sure.

Harvest Moon - As new, can't see anything apart form myself on the disc.

Starfox Adventures - Same as Pikmin.

Wii Games

Excite Truck - Pretty much new, though I can see a tiny scratch on the disc. It was playing perfectly yesterday so I doubt it affects gameplay. SOLD

Super Monkey Ball : Banana Blitz - As new, disc in immaculate condition as far as I can tell.

DVD's

Muse Absolution Tour - Slight case scuffing, and a little scratch on disc. Watched it last night and played perfectly. Includes 12 tracks from Glasto and 4 extra songs from their Absolution tour.

Muse Hullabaloo Live at Le Zenith, Paris. - 2CD's 1st is 90 minute 2001 concert at 'Le Zenith'. 2nd is a 40 minute film shot throughout 2001 featuring unseen off-stage footage, b-sides, photos and shizzle. Slight case scuffing. Disc 1 has slight scratches, but nothing that affects the footage. Disc 2 is immaculate.

The Truman Show - Disc immaculate.

Mr. & Mrs. Smith - Disc has ever so slight scratch, but nothing that affects anything.

Muse Absolution Tour - Slight case scuffing, and a little scratch on disc. Watched it last night and played perfectly. Includes 12 tracks from Glasto and 3 extra songs from their Absolution tour.

Muse Hullabaloo Live at Le Zenith, Paris. - 2CD's 1st is 90 minute 2001 concert at 'Le Zenith'. 2nd is a 40 minute film shot throughout 2001 featuring unseen off-stage footage, b-sides, photos and shizzle. Slight case scuffing. Disc 1 has slight scratches, but nothing that affects the footage. Disc 2 is immaculate.

Twozzok my friend, have a bit more fun with that DVD and you'll find it yields a few more than three bonus performances. :smile:

Twozzok my friend, have a bit more fun with that DVD and you'll find it yields a few more than three bonus performances. :smile:

Well, according to the box there's apparently 4, I mistyped :(

I honestly don't know, make me an offer!

Hi, Twozzok. I sent you a PM. Did you ge it?

Oh shit, totally forgot to reply >_< PM sent.

How much for Crackdown?

PM'D.

Sign in to follow this