NEurope
Dilli Gee

I'm furious at Nintendo AS A PUBLISHER...

Is King_V related to ZeldaFreak?

Anyway, I've played plenty of enjoyable games on the Wii. While I would only call 2 utterly amazing (Zelda and Excite Truck), the rest have been a lot of fun (even PotC was senseless fun). Except Super Monkey Ball.

Is King_V related to ZeldaFreak?

Anyway, I've played plenty of enjoyable games on the Wii. While I would only call 2 utterly amazing (Zelda and Excite Truck), the rest have been a lot of fun (even PotC was senseless fun). Except Super Monkey Ball.

You know what I completely forgot about Monkey Ball. And I spent more time on it than zelda, great game.

And King_V is just another one of those pains in the ass that comes round once in a while. He'll eventually get banned or someone will kill him (it's kinda a shame that zeldafreak got the former). Just ignore him.

You know what I completely forgot about Monkey Ball. And I spent more time on it than zelda, great game.

And King_V is just another one of those pains in the ass that comes round once in a while. He'll eventually get banned or someone will kill him (it's kinda a shame that zeldafreak got the former). Just ignore him.

...And thats the reason why I've grown up with disgust at a high percentage of Nintendo fans. You would wish for me to die than to hear my opinion if its different to the typical fanboy drabble. I won't even go as far to wish ill will on anyone with differing opinions, especially where mere games are in question, but you would. Pathetic.

...And thats the reason why I've grown up with disgust at a high percentage of Nintendo fans. You would wish for me to die than to hear my opinion if its different to the typical fanboy drabble. I won't even go as far to wish ill will on anyone with differing opinions, especially where mere games are in question, but you would. Pathetic.

You presume i'm a nintendo fan? Why? I didn't say I was a nintendo fan. In fact I don't even necessarily disagree with what you're saying. Its how you say it. You're extremely rude and you have a lack of manners. Not only do you not listen to the the other side of the debate but you disregard it as below you. In the space of a couple of hours you managed to piss people off in three threads, this one, your own FFVII thread and the FIFA thread. This is a place people come to have a friendly discussion and you ruin it. I've been on these boards for 4.5 years and you kinda people and really starting to piss me off now. So please, either change your tone and manner, or leave.

The personal comments here have got way out of hand, this is the sort of thing that would turn new members away.

...especially where mere games are in question

Please never call them 'mere' again. lol

Yeah, I've noticed that too. Thought the threads were buzzing with debates and good mannerisms. But NO it's all playground prattle tonight. Not what we come here for.

You presume i'm a nintendo fan? Why? I didn't say I was a nintendo fan. In fact I don't even necessarily disagree with what you're saying. Its how you say it. You're extremely rude and you have a lack of manners. Not only do you not listen to the the other side of the debate but you disregard it as below you. In the space of a couple of hours you managed to piss people off in three threads, this one, your own FFVII thread and the FIFA thread. This is a place people come to have a friendly discussion and you ruin it. I've been on these boards for 4.5 years and you kinda people and really starting to piss me off now. So please, either change your tone and manner, or leave.

And you are...who? If you are too WEAK to stomach discussion then you should leave.

The very fact that you state you do not disagree with a lot of what I'm saying, yet you don't show any hint of agreement then hope I get killed tells me its probably you with the 'issue'.

Read my posts, I don't start trouble or throw no-point, childish insults. I just retaliate to them, and even still I refrain from the insults...Unlike yourself, who without any contact with me directly has already deemed me a pain in the arse and hope I get killed yet then say you do not disagree with me??? Take your own advice.

Read my posts, I don't start trouble or throw no-point, childish insults. I just retaliate to them, and even still I refrain from the insults...Unlike yourself, who without any contact with me directly has already deemed me a pain in the arse and hope I get killed. Take your own advice.

Judging from your FF7 thread, it became apparent that when people did argue into a hole, and left you with no answers, you retaliated to immature points and debate killing antics. NAmely resorting to the fanboy card when all was lost.

You're interesting to debate with or whatever, but the truth is you're just arrogant. You can't seem to just admit when you're wrong (which has been a few times tongiht), and seem unable to appreciate different peoples opinions.

Oh well, people will get bored of replying to you soon enough anyway.

And you are...who? If you are too WEAK to stomach discussion then you should leave.

The very fact that you state you do not disagree with a lot of what I'm saying, yet you don't show any hint of agreement then hope I get killed tells me its probably you with the 'issue'.

Read my posts, I don't start trouble or throw no-point, childish insults. I just retaliate to them, and even still I refrain from the insults...Unlike yourself, who without any contact with me directly has already deemed me a pain in the arse and hope I get killed. Take your own advice.

I consider calling someone a fanboy not only an insult, but cowardly. Look back on your posts there friend. You think you can win an arguemnt (or as the case may be, not lose it) by calling someone a fanboy and discrediting it. But guess what, you don't. You wanna win an arguement, present reasonable facts and valid reasons, don't attack the guy who think differently.

And the name's Ryan, pleasure to meet ya.

I consider calling someone a fanboy not only an insult, but cowardly. Look back on your posts there friend. You think you can win an arguemnt (or as the case may be, not lose it) by calling someone a fanboy and discrediting it. But guess what, you don't. You wanna win an arguement, present reasonable facts and valid reasons, don't attack the guy who think differently.

What he said^.

How about next time you get yourself in a 'debate', once things start going against you, you don't throw the fanboy card at everyone who disagrees with you, eh?

I'm afraid it's true, I think the Xbox 360 has better games than the Wii and therefore you should all agree!

Edited for truth!!! :laughing:

Or maybe its just the case of the truth hurts? I can't understand how someone can curse me yet say they don't disagree with what I'm saying.

The guy who I called fanboy posted fps games of the xbox 360, claiming that thats all there were, then labels Square and Sony as franchise milkers, I countered that with the fact that Nintendo milks a LOT of its franchise. The guy started the diss-cussing, and apparently its all my fault. After that 'fanboy' is the most accurate term to deem the fellow.

I was the one attacked for having my own opinions, such as not finding mario strikers to be worth its asking price, but from there on I'm branded the bad guy for not being ultimately satisfied with the Wii. I except that people have different opinions but it seems no one likes to hear a non pro Nintendo one.

Edited for truth!!! :laughing:

So who thinks Wii as it is, has the better games?

Oh and so hoping someone gets killed isn't an insult/cowardly?

Or maybe its just the case of the truth hurts? I can't understand how someone can curse me yet say they don't disagree with what I'm saying.

The guy who I called fanboy posted fps games of the xbox 360, claiming that thats all there were, then labels Square and Sony as franchise milkers, I countered that with the fact that Nintendo milks a LOT of its franchise. The guy started the diss-cussing, and apparently its all my fault. After that 'fanboy' is the most accurate term to deem the fellow.

I was the one attacked for having my own opinions, such as not finding mario strikers to be worth its asking price, but from there on I'm branded the bad guy for not being ultimately satisfied with the Wii. I except that people have different opinions but it seems no one likes to hear a non pro Nintendo one.

You really don't get it do you. I'm not disagreeing with a lot of what you're saying, its your attitude. I agree that Mario Strikers wasn't a great game, and yes the 360 easily has the better games at the moment. Its the way you talk to people, you have no respect and it pisses me off. If someone disagrees with you then they don't disagree with you, they're not necessarily wrong. Hey did you think for a second that maybe you could be wrong?

Change your attitude, thats all we're asking.

And thanks for the support jammy, at least someone understands.

Oh and so hoping someone gets killed isn't an insult/cowardly?

You see this is what you do, you ignore all the validity and relevent points in a post and try to drag arguments you've clearly lost into the realms of pointlessness, to then make the whole debate seem futile and thus restore some of your dignity.

You just can't admit when you're wrong, or at least back up your points with anything other then your own opinion. And then, to top it all off, you get this stupid idea into your head that you're the only person with a level, non-bias head on these forums where everyone is so far up Nintendo's Arse they can't see wrong in anything they do - when the truth is you just can't accept that people might have the audacity to disagree with you.

Hi.

I enjoyed Twilight Princess more than anything I've played on the 360, I could say the same about Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition, but this is not really the point I was making.

I was merely emphasising Dilli Gee's arrogance.

You really don't get it do you. I'm not disagreeing with a lot of what you're saying, its your attitude. I agree that Mario Strikers wasn't a great game, and yes the 360 easily has the better games at the moment. Its the way you talk to people, you have no respect and it pisses me off. If someone disagrees with you then they don't disagree with you, they're not necessarily wrong. Hey did you think for a second that maybe you could be wrong?

Change your attitude, thats all we're asking.

And thanks for the support jammy, at least someone understands.

My attitude? Right. Unfortunately, I will NOT submit to your demands today - yes, thats arrogance. I don't give a damn about what pisses you off, why should I change my approach to discussions for you.

If you are in agreement with your ally over there, then heed his advice; if you agree with what I said then agree! But you haven't quoted anything on topic which what you may have agreed on and came out with insults. Fix your attitude first if you want to hand out little pointers on etiquette.

You see this is what you do, you ignore all the validity and relevent points in a post and try to drag arguments you've clearly lost into the realms of pointlessness, to then make the whole debate seem futile and thus restore some of your dignity.

You just can't admit when you're wrong, or at least back up your points with anything other then your own opinion. And then, to top it all off, you get this stupid idea into your head that you're the only person with a level, non-bias head on these forums where everyone is so far up Nintendo's Arse they can't see wrong in anything they do - when the truth is you just can't accept that people might have the audacity to disagree with you.

Hi.

Now since I'm feeling perky this moonlit night, I ask you to quote me in relevence to what you saying.

My attitude? Right. Unfortunately, I will submit to your demands today - yes, thats arrogance. I don't give a damn about what pisses you off, why should I change my approach to discussions for you.

If you are in agreement with your ally over there, then heed his advice; if you agree with what I said then agree! But you haven't quoted anything on topic which what you may have agreed on and came out with insults. Fix your attitude first if you want to hand out little pointers on etiquette.

Look back a couple of pages and you'll see I had been discussing on topic before you joined the conversation.

And i'm not demanding you change, i'm asking. You know why? Because I like this place. When discussions are polite and well structured, good ideas are thrown out and its a lot of fun. But when discussions break down into namecalling its ruined. So i'm asking you, more than anything if you ever want to make any friends around here or just be listeneed to, change your mood.

And look back of one of any of my 1200 or so posts (400 on the old forums) and you'll see i'm a nice guy. I don't like snapping like this, but it really is annoying.

Look back a couple of pages and you'll see I had been discussing on topic before you joined the conversation.

And i'm not demanding you change, i'm asking. You know why? Because I like this place. When discussions are polite and well structured, good ideas are thrown out and its a lot of fun. But when discussions break down into namecalling its ruined. So i'm asking you, more than anything if you ever want to make any friends around here or just be listeneed to, change your mood.

And look back of one of any of my 1200 or so posts (400 on the old forums) and you'll see i'm a nice guy. I don't like snapping like this, but it really is annoying.

Exactly - and you're the one who name-called. Read my first posts and tell what in the name of bananas were 'moody' about them? Then show me where dialogue changed.

You were calling people fanboys long before I came along. What, am I supposed to believe Teppo got angry for nothing?

Now since I'm feeling perky this moonlit night, I ask you to quote me in relevence to what you saying.

I honestly can't be arsed to do so tonight, but it mainly spews from the debate in the FF7 thread. Next time you get in a debate and it happens, I'll draw reference to that post though.

So er, tommorow then (or today, now it's gone 12.. yeah).

You were calling people fanboys long before I came along. What, am I supposed to believe Teppo got angry for nothing?

Believe what you want but YES. That guy got angry when I stated my dislike of Mario football.

Believe what you want but YES. That guy got angry when I stated my dislike of Mario football.

cant blame him there. but games like mario S have to be played as a multiplayer etc. Going by your posts you seemed to only go for the one player. that just isn't the point of these games. Same with mario kart etc.