NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
stuwii

Rubbish places to live

I absolutely hate the west midlands, sorry but I do. I was born in wolves but only stayed there for 3 to 6 months (something like that). Honestly though, scotland, Glasgow is where it is at, love the city (been here all my life).

But you know what is worse than the midlands, living in a cave, I'd just kill myself.

i thought living IN rural ireland must have it's disadvantages But It turns out I have had a lot of fun In CO'Clare this summer. A life in the city makes you feel trapped sometimes.

I absolutely hate the west midlands, sorry but I do. I was born in wolves but only stayed there for 3 to 6 months (something like that). Honestly though, scotland, Glasgow is where it is at, love the city (been here all my life).

But you know what is worse than the midlands, living in a cave, I'd just kill myself.

Well you can piss off and never come back here you damn tit! :mad:

I do joke.

worst place to live? hmmm.. Oslo - and any city bigger than it. (you know Turbonegros song "City of satan"? They´re referring to Oslo.

Can´t stand big cities. They are so stressfull, unpersonal and dull.

I guess I´m quite the hillbilly.. :heh:

I personally think that any place in the Midlands will bore you to death, all very monotone and boring...

I agree with everything said about the Midlands being crap. It is.

It's boring, the closest sea side resort is skegness, which pretty much sums up the kind of people living in my town anyway.

Tilburg Noord The Netherlands. but you only have to watch out for cowards because they only robe old lady's disabled people and shoot you in the back.

Anywhere in South Birmingham, especially Small Heath and Lozells!

OI!

Yardley is in south Birmingham, as is Solihull, and Shirly. I lived in Small Heath for 17 years and it should totally be fucking blown up, nothing but somalians, asian gangs, drug dealers, chavs, gun crime, prostitutes, brothels,, people who can't fucking drive, traffic, and many other delights.

OI! Birmingham is rather great, Glasgow is ace however.

You're shitting me! You're saying that there is a nice place in South Birmingham?

Now I've heard everything...

OI! (again)

London is a hell hole imo, the traffic, pollution, smog, shear amount of people barging into you, the general grey-ness that seems to over hang above the 'city', the feeling of claustrophobia no matter where i seem to be in the city, all the towerblocks in some areas, the tube in general is scary, though damn awesome. Londoners however are the main reason why i think London would be a rubbish place to live, they're so fecking insular most of the time, they have no concept of the world outside the M25 is it? Thye just get on my tits, so living in a 'city' with all of these things annoying me, would outweigh the positives, especially as it costs so much to live in london, or just get around it. grrrrr

I personally think that any place in the Midlands will bore you to death, all very monotone and boring...

Bloody hellfire, Ant! And to think I actually liked you! :weep:

I agree with everything said about the Midlands being crap. It is.

It's boring, the closest sea side resort is skegness, which pretty much sums up the kind of people living in my town anyway.

I can't accept you as being a Midlander, as you're in Nottinghamshire. :blank:

OI!

Yardley is in south Birmingham, as is Solihull, and Shirly. I lived in Small Heath for 17 years and it should totally be fucking blown up, nothing but somalians, asian gangs, drug dealers, chavs, gun crime, prostitutes, brothels,, people who can't fucking drive, traffic, and many other delights.

Small Heath should be blown up! It's a blight on Birmingham!

Anyway, why the OI!? If you somehow agree with me. :wtf:

Bloody hellfire, Ant! And to think I actually liked you! :weep:

:

Bu...But I lived in Leicester for 4 years and it was literally hell on Earth...

Birmingham isn't that bad

And I still love you

Bu...But I lived in Leicester for 4 years and it was literally hell on Earth...

And I still love you

But Leicester is in Leicestershite, not the West Midlands. The West Midlands is THE Midlands.

But you've said that Birmingham is okay, and that you still love me. So, no hard feelings, I suppose. :smile:

That's not what I hear, my friends in the area say it's the equivalent of living in the 1890s.

That's not what I hear, my friends in the area say it's the equivalent of living in the 1890s.

Do you know whereabouts in Brum they live?

Ah, you guys are too complainy, Britain isn't so bad, sure you might get the odd victim of gun crime and regular muggings but its not as bad as other places. Compare the rest of the world to us.

Working in a letting agency has seen me deal with some people who have lived in London previously and have always said that Liverpool shits all over London...From it's people to what it offers...

Normally I'd say fair game. Wolvs isn't my favourite place either but can you really remember anything about it in the first six months of your life?

Ah, you guys are too complainy, Britain isn't so bad, sure you might get the odd victim of gun crime and regular muggings but its not as bad as other places. Compare the rest of the world to us.

Small EU counties cane us with everything when it comes to country quality. The UK only beats them on being less boring, and it's Military.

Normally I'd say fair game. Wolvs isn't my favourite place either but can you really remember anything about it in the first six months of your life?

Na, I don't remember a thing but yeah forgot to mention, I'm of Indian origin meaning I have millions of relatives (112 on my dads side in reality :P), most of which live in england and considering they tend to need any excuse to throw a party (tends to be one of those silent competitions of who can through the best party) so I'm basically visiting the midlands at least once a month.

I've spent so much time there, I basically know my way about as if it was Glasgow itself.

Sign in to follow this