NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Mercyful Fate

Okay guys, PS3 vs Xbox360 - What the hell is up with this?

First of all.. it's not a new flame war in which console is better than the other.

I'm an owner by BOTH consoles and I love em both. But seriously, What the hell is up with the 360's noise factor? The fan souns so loud.. and the PS3 sounds like a mouse in comparison. Is my Xbox faulty maybe or do they actually sounds like this? Cause I'm actually getting turned off by playing my 360.. and with so many good games coming.. Sigh.. I don't want it to be like this but the noise-factor is REALLY disturbing. :(

Help?

360's are well noisy, all of em.

I think its rediculous but you learn to live with it.

360's are well noisy, all of em.

I think its rediculous but you learn to live with it.

So it isn't just mine then? :heh:

Well.. guess I gotta live with that then :)

Thx for the answers!

All 360's are remarkably loud, all PS3's are remarkably quiet.

I don't really notice it tho because A) My projector is even louder and b)I have 5.1 Surround.

360 is a noise bastard compared to the Wii and the PS3, it has to be the style of drive that's doing it. It's even noiser than the Dreamcast, that was a beast of a noise when that laser moved! :D

I Don't Really Notice is when play the game, granted when opening anc losing disc tray it sounds like a chainsaw

360 is a noise bastard compared to the Wii and the PS3, it has to be the style of drive that's doing it. It's even noiser than the Dreamcast, that was a beast of a noise when that laser moved! :D

Isn't it the fans making the noise since when you play old Xbox games there is hardly any noise at all?

Sign in to follow this