NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Atomic Boo

[B]Funny Youth[/B]

Usually, the funniest things happen to you when you are very young, and im sure that some people here on RE have some very funny stories, but never manage to tell them, so this thread is for posting funny/interesting things that happened in your youthful ages.

On a late friday evening,when i was about 4-5 years old, I was awoken by something. I crept downstairs, and found that it was my dad asleep on the sofa, snoring. In the corner of my eye i saw a beer can and there was a fair bit left.... I drank it and fell in dizziness on dad, waking him up. He was a bit disgruntled and decided to take a sip from his beercan, but he realised that there was nothing left in there. I laughed, then ran upstairs

Tell me something from your childhood, im all ears!

When i was a baby, i had a bad cough and was laying in my cot and me brother walked in who was about 3 at the time and tipped the whole bottle of medicine over my face, and i had to go to hospital....all because he thought he was helping.

Well thats what me mum told me i was too young to remember. If i remember more ill post.

i usesd to think i was batman!, when i was about 3-4 i took my little pedal car to the top of the stairs, take quite a few steps back from the edge, and with a leap of faith peddale like a child posesd. it was around 15 steps to the bottom, in a small house.

the result was me layin on the floor with a very bloody noes. WINNER

another time i thought it would be good to drink a bottle of ajax bleach, and i do mean the hole bottle. after about an hour i was found behind the couch in a ball, triping my little bollocks off, (i was ok in the end, after a frantic dash to the hospital, to get my stomach pumped.

ther are maney, maney more storis like this, wich would probably explain why im so damaged now...

i wouldn't go to sleep one day when i was 5 years old so my sister gave me a small glass of beer with coke in it 5 minutes later i fell strait to sleep.

Where I live it goes a bit downhill. When I was 4 or 5 years old I had the interesting idea to ride the street down on my bicycle as fast as possible and so I did but after about a hundred meters I thought I should start to break because I saw a wall pretty far away and because of the crappy demission breakes (it breaks when you push the pedals in the wrong direction) I thought I wouldn't make it in time and decided to jump off. I got a few little bruises but apart from that I was ok.

There is even an accident with a similar outcome I had when I was around 17 (I'm 18 now btw).

I was at a mates house and another mate was there too, he came with a vespa (something similar to a moped) and said to me: "So, the Zinus (that's my nickname) takes a ride with my vespa now." - I replied: "No, that's a bad idea, I can't even ride a bike" - exagerating of course, but he insisted: "No, that's easy, c'mon."

His words were so convincing that I decided to try it, he even gave me a quick and undetailed explanation: "That's the throttle control, here is a break for the front tire, there's the brake for the rear tire and here is the hitch but you only need to press it when you start."

I never drove with a car or something similar before but I thought that's just simple mechanics, what can go wrong.

After 7 years of Physiks I knew that it was easier to maintain balance at higher speed so I pushed the throttle control quite far and let go of the hitch instead of slowly releasing it. The effect was that I could drive on the rear tire alone but I wasn't very pleased with that since a curve was directly in front of me. Somehow I managed to get in control and steer it through the curve and then immediately saw that there was a road ahead in about 10 meters. I decided to brake unaware that I have to pull the hitch and unaware that I had the accelerator still pushed I pulled both breaks. The vespa started to slow down, however, jumping and releasing blue emissions from the exhaust - even I knew that this wasn't good but in the short time I could do something before entering a street where I didn't see what was coming from either side I came up with a brilliant idea:

"I release everything im pressing and then press one after another to find out what caused it to slow down." Note that I wasn't aware that I was still accelerating and as soon as I released the breaks the vespa accelearated again. I was now near the street (it wasn't a main street so there was likely no car coming) but to my left I saw that a few people were coming, blocking the whole street, I couldn't see what was to my right due to a wall and accross the street was a fence but then I noticed the rescuing piece of dirt. A very little dell was slightly in front of the fence, I aimed at it with the vespa and in the very last moment I jumped off and landed completely unharmed on the ground. The people that were to my left before were no passing by and one asked me: "Doesn't this vespa have a hitch?" - "I don't know, it's not my vespa, I can't ride a vespa but I think it must have one," I replied and he explained: "You have to pull the hitch, then it slows down and eventually stops."

At this moment my two friends ran over to me also struggling to maintain their balance because they laughed so hard.

At first the vespa was still running and doing fine except for the steering but we repaired it with force, however, the next day it broke down - repair 150€. The owner and I split the repair costs up but although it was damaged we still had a laugh for about a week.

I Climbed up a waterfall once when I was 10 not realising I had to get back down, cue the fire brigade.

I've done loads of more stupid shit that I don't really want to say here to be honest ;)

More of a stupid thing then a funny thing, but, when I was younger I decided to jump bench to bench in a circle (I was young and it was fun *shrug*) eventually I managed to jump with my foot dangling behind the bench (I have no idea how I did that) and ermm triped face first into the next bench...... v.v I had to get rushed to an emergency dentist for them to push a tooth back into place (it didn't get knocked out) with blood pooring out my mouth..... Luckily there wasn't much pain until I got to the dentist at which point I went through one of the most painful hours of my life. v.v

Oh and one day I went down the slide with my older brother at the botton and managed to kick his tooth out. ^^; That was funny....... Or maybe not. v.v

When I was a baby I was really fat, resulting in me falling through my cot. Until I got a new one I had to sleep in my parents bed and the first night I rolled over and crushed my dads chest, stopping his breathing. I got a new cot the day after.

When I was 6 my brother dared me do go into the local shop with a big stick, walking like an old man and say to the person at the till "give me all your money". I did and had to run pretty fast for a 6 year old. (not from the cops btw)

When i was 3 i crawled out of my tiny bed and i headed downstairs. My parents smoke so in the living room, there was an ash tray with some cigarette butts. I toddled over and i ate them all. My parent came in (not knowing i had eaten them) and put me back in my bed. The next day i was horribly sick. In the sick were the cigarette butts. My parents must have been like "wtf?". lol.

I decidde to roll down my stairs once, i first tied a pillow around my waist, and wraped a spleeping bag around myself, little was i expecting to hit the large glass window at th bottom of the stairs, result =a painfull exprience, and lots of broken glass- but still fun, and as for how old i was, well it was a very long time ago (honest :))

Sign in to follow this