• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReZourceman

• Happenstance

• Paj!

• Dan_Dare

I had read that solicit as well but completely forgot it when I read the issue this week. It was still quite a good issue in the end but you do have to wonder why it was all changed.

Was it something to do with the cereal killer angle or the fact it was showing Dick as Batman.

Ugh, Land is still going to be on Uncanny post Schsim!

At least it's Bachalo doing the art for the Wolverine and the X-Men book and with Jason Aaron writing I think I'll be picking that up

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK OFF AND DIE IN A FIRE, LAND.

I can't look at it. It's so fucking gash, I really can't. Even if it was technically competent (It's not) he's STILL rehashing the same tired and awful aesthetic he was peddling in 1993. He's the worst artist in the business bar none - even Land is better.

I just tried to find a Liefeld picture of someone smoking a cigarette.

I thought I found one or two, but I was stopped by a few obstacles;

1) I couldn't identify if the objects I thought may have been cigarettes...were actually cigarettes or not.

2) I couldn't find the SOURCE of the smoke in....well...any of them.