Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

UK

WTF guys. Why was there no pro-longed/prolonged discussion of Guarding the Globe #2. My shop never got it in in the end so I ordered from eBay.

Anyway...it was sick. The last page reveal was a huge reveal! Well a huge double reveal!

Did Multi-paul not die? He used to be a good guy right? Been a long time since I've read it.

And!!!!!!!! The Order! SICK! They were all there! Including The Face from Wolf-Man. Absolutely brilliant. Invincibleverse finally has its Avengers/Masters of Evil!

:D

Gonna see if I can get comics delivered today, really wanna read me that Spider-Man.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReZourceman

• Happenstance

• Paj!

• Dan_Dare

I've learned to accept it. I'm really excited to read Legacy and Uncanny (can't unless I buy it...).

I love the teams forming, and the focus on certain characters. Northstar and Dazzler's fabulous friendship. <3 Rogue and Magneto being great. <3 Storm returning to her rightful place as a bad bitch. <3

All we need now is Emma to be written more in sync with Morrison/Whedon (which I feel Fraction was trying to do) and everything in it's right place is.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH I'm there.

I screamed when I saw Frank Quitely's face. I need to run uo and give him a hug/talk to him/get him to sign my chest/draw me a picture. *shakes uncontrollably on seat*

I wish I had a Scottish accent so we'd be like "...aaaaaaaah!" when meeting. Since coming to London having to explain why I don't have an accent is so boring.

I feel like I should mention that Ottley has finished drawing Invincible #76 so hopefully it'll be out within about 3 or 4 weeks. He said on Twitter it'll be out in December.

He also said he started drawing #77 today "aaaaaand wow" he said or something. Love the front cover.

Its actually my favourite cover of all time.

INVINCIBLE_77_cover_by_WyA.jpg

ReZourceman

@RyanOttley I think the cover to Invincible #77 is my favourite comic book cover of all time. Seriously.

RyanOttley

@ReZourceman Thanks man, yeah Townsend really made that shine.

Edited by ReZourceman

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!