• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReZourceman

• Happenstance

• Paj!

• Dan_Dare

Yeah, he's clearly a "definitive" artist. I WANT to see him draw loads of characters I like, just to see what they look like. I hope he does end up doing work for DC or Marvel.

Not read Invincible yet, I've been catching up with stuff I missed, like Uncanny (meh) and other X-related shizz.

Yeah, he's clearly a "definitive" artist. I WANT to see him draw loads of characters I like, just to see what they look like. I hope he does end up doing work for DC or Marvel.

Not read Invincible yet, I've been catching up with stuff I missed, like Uncanny (meh) and other X-related shizz.

First of all, read Invincible. FS.

Second, if you havn't done so then I would recommend having a nice look through his Deviant Art page. The first two are pictures from Inv75 (mildly spoilersh but quite generic!) but yeah he has done a lot of DC and Marvel commissions/for fun sketches. If you weren't aware.

http://wya.deviantart.com/

bcc_2010_superboy_sketch_by_wya-d2xtdaz.jpg

invincible_vs_powergirl_by_wya-d31qfef.jpg

ironman_sketch_by_wya-d2zghl6.jpg

Spiderman_and_Venom_by_WyA.jpg

(LOL SIMUL POST)

Oh of course. I never thought of DeviantArt.

I enjoy his Spider-Man.

---

Batman and Robin 16 was brill. Only annoying thing about acquiring instead of buying is that I can't get a proper grip on all the twists and turns in the story, it being Morrison. As I said, I'm gonna get the trades, but they're AGES away. Especially the Return of Bruce Wayne one (which I stopped reading the issues of).

I saw that in store today

As in:

51C5VtDTG0L._SS500_.jpg

?

Amazon has two listings for it (both with different covers), one to be released on the 9th on November, one for Febuary?! Which can't be right.

(P.s I love the quote on the cover. So nonchalant, as though the person saying it is really grudged in doing so.)

Edited by Paj!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!