• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReZourceman

• Happenstance

• Paj!

• Dan_Dare

Well ym first experience using ForbiddenPlanet.com wasnt a great one. Ive ended up cancelling the order as its just been sat on "Processing" since Thursday. Annoying as well considering I could have bought Superman Earth One in town that day for a couple of quid more. I think i'll just pick it up in town next week.

(Batman Begins? Batman Beyond~?~)

INVINCIBLE IS OUT TODAY. I AM PICKING UP TOMORROW PROVIDED IT IS IN.

----------

ANYONE READING AVENGERS ACADAMY STILL. Its awesome.

Who do we think Striker's dad is, as its obviously someone.

Electro? I don't know any other electrrieiriiasa.

The DC site says that Cameron Stewart did the art for Batman & Robin #16

hmm yeah Stewart is on the current arc, but Irving definitely did that page, wonder if it's just a setup for the new lineup of books placed at the end of the book

Irving and Cameron Stewart contribute to 16.

Frazer Irving is absolutely amazing. Loved his work on Klarion with Morrison, but his Batman and Robin stuff is stunning.

9urtqd.jpg

I'm planning to collect all of Morrison's Batman run in trade form, Love eet, but need to reanalyse...in computational form a lot of the details are lost. So far all I have are Batman and Son, R.I.P and Batman and Robin vol.1.

I havent read the new Invincible today so i'll hold off reading that tag..

Bought this in town today though on the recommendation of my comic book guy. Any of you read it?

Cowboy-Ninja-Viking.jpg

CNV is awesome! can be confusing at times as several characters have three personalities so you have to pay attention

Invincible #75 was the shizzle!

Ottley knocked it out the park, those 4 double page splashes

destroyed Vilrum

were amazing!

Yeah. I don't think people could actually argue against him being one of the biggest talents in the industry. The inking is great too. Only thing I didn't like (in fact) was the inking of the front cover, but I'll forgive it because it was inked by Ransom Getty (who does the art for Guarding The Globe)

Which I still don't have unfort. Should be in next week. Hopefully. Along with Skullkickers. And Morning Glories.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!