• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReZourceman

• Happenstance

• Paj!

• Dan_Dare

I would honestly skip Ultimates 3. It sours it. :(

Yeah I did! I went a friends house about a month ago and me and three others just had a total nerd fest, we played Ultimate Alliance, and watched all of Spectacular, and then watched about four or so episodes of X-Men. I was slightly drunk, so it didn't entirely sink in, but I am actually really liking it! Thought the first episode was a bit meh, but the others really picked up!

I need to catch up on it.

Just finished reading Uncanny X-Men #500-503 and I really enjoyed them.

I pretty much last read the X-Men during the big Shi'ar arc but that was when I dropped all comics so its nice to come back into this now and enjoy it.

Them moving to San Fransisco seems like a good move, should get some good storys away from New York.

Only complaint would be Lands art, now that I know he traces all his stuff its become all the more obvious.

Ultimatum #1

Seemed pretty alright. Not quite sure how Magneto is doing all that, but yeah, good. I really like the idea of like the FF or at least most, and X-Men again most dieing or at least no longer existing, or however it will turn out. Spidey seemed to be being a little...inappropriately nice to Kitty, but then I never wanted them to break up anyway. In fact...fuck it just kill off MJ. Yeah suprisingly alright.

7.4/10

Amazing Spider-Man #576

Really really enjoyed this storyline. Subtly anti-unsocial occurances as opposed to being shoved down throat, and the grittyness, realism and awesome art. Loving it. Hammerhead rocks.

8.6/10

Batman Cacophony #1

Kevin Smiths Batman story that has flown under my radar. Very good, just good stuff generally. Intruiging new character too.

8.3/10

Uncanny X-Men #504

Really really loving it. And Dodson! Love Dodsons artwork. Its good to see a new arc ramping up, and finally some further ramifications from Messiach Complex that they promised a year ago. :) Awesome stuff, the X-Men are good again.

8.6/10

*LLLLAAAAAAAA*

Invincible #55

Ahhhemmmgeeee.

The breakout issue. God how awesome. Return of Battle Beast was wicked. Freaking the double punch head splat must be the coolest thing in a comic in ageesss. I made an expression out loud and my friend at work did (I watched him read it lol) and amazing.

Then the Viltrumite big reveal. That'll be a fucking amazing storyline then.

Also side boob....wheeee. Lol.

9.5/10

Just read Invincible #55, great issue. Ive been waiting to get back to Allan and Omni Man.

The Viltrumite reveal was pretty cool, I had been wondering how this rebellion against them would ever work. I look forward now to finding out why there arent many of them left. From what wever seen of Nolan he doesnt have any problems pro-creating.

Oh and I still love Invincible and Eve together, brilliant match. Like the Peter Parker and Mary Jane of this universe (except hopefully a totally out of character deal with the devil wont take them away from each other!)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!