• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReZourceman

• Happenstance

• Paj!

• Dan_Dare

Oh yeah, Invincible. I liked it.

I knew exactly what was going to happen basically the entire time, not helped by the fact they'd revealed that the next issue started a massive storyline unrelated to the Sequids. But yeah, was good/fine.

I am crying at what might happen next. I feel like the picture of Eve in the Viltrumite War teaser. Just killed a man to watch him die.

I also realised we OBVIOUSLY haven't yet seen Kid Ultra-Man (is that still/his name?)'s true purpose. And he so clearly has one. And I'm terriFIED! [/rihanna}

I was looking at Blackest Night Speculation this morning, and I saw something that said

"HUGE Blackest Night Spoiler"

The comic came out today so the thought that it could have been from todays issue didn't even cross my mind. But I clicked and it was the scanned final page of Blackest Night #7.

So yeah bit annoyed about it.

And its a doozey. I can't wait to see what leads upto this now.

MASSIVE SPOILERS, END OF BN #7

46377084.jpg

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

JUST READ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GEOFF JOHNS IS FREAKING AMAZING WITH WHAT HE HAS DONE TO THE GL MYTHOS.

DC are making White Rings AND the White Ring is including in the light up ring set out in a few months YESSSSSSSSSS

Edited by ReZourceman
Automerged Doublepost

Thought Blackest Night #7 was good but the end wasnt really suprising, its pretty much been the top theory since this thing started.

Reading a lot of comments though, people dont seem to like what Johns has gone to the GL mythos as much as you ReZ. Most I read are complaints about the changes he has made since Rebirth, mostly how the emotional spectrum seems to be made up of things that arent actually emotions or at least pure emotions....cant really remember what they said. Doesnt really bother me as I wasnt a fan of Green Lantern before rebirth.

New Avengers is quality as fuck this month.

Ending is weird though. It's part the ending from #60 and part the ending from Siege #1 and part...neither. It also clashes with the back pages of Siege #2. Bendis has completely pooched the continuity, which really shouldn't be hard.

Fortunately, it's a really good scene anyway. Cannot freakin wait for the rest of this series it's going to end on a hell of a high point.

exactly. It's all pretty messed up.

in other news: I just read Irredeemable #11. I know some of you don't believe me but this issue cements it in my mind as the single most interesting and engaging series going on right now. It's genuinely disturbing, evocative stuff. Great mystery at the heart of it, too. Absolutely brilliant.

I have no idea what their role in Seige/Dark Reign has been/is. They've not been a part of anything I read, nor am I really interested in them.

I kinda hope they graduate to real teams in the "heroic" age. Their lack of a real team name makes them seem shite.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!