N-Europe

UK

Seems like people read more Marvel books than DC...but maybe I'm imagining things.

In other news, just finished Walking Dead 47 (powering through) and I'm too scared to go on. In any other comic it'd be like "realistically nothing'll happen to x (see last panel), they're main!", but then Kirkman fucks with you and kills mainies every day. I gasped at

Tyreese's death. And that old santa guy who I sorta assumed would be around for ages. I love Billy and Patricia being great at surviving. I clapped at Andrea. She's great.

I'm just rocking back and forth, wondering what to do next.

EDIT: Just read 48.

It may have just been that I'm listening to Sigur Ros while reading it, but I felt the slightest hint water surface behind my eyeball. I was moved/shocked/stunned.

Edited by Paj!

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReZourceman

• Happenstance

• Paj!

• Dan_Dare

Question: Are members here more fans of Marvel than DC?

Image > Marvel > DC

(Image > Green Lantern > Marvel > DC)

Seems like people read more Marvel books than DC...but maybe I'm imagining things.

In other news, just finished Walking Dead 47 (powering through) and I'm too scared to go on. In any other comic it'd be like "realistically nothing'll happen to x (see last panel), they're main!", but then Kirkman fucks with you and kills mainies every day. I gasped at

Tyreese's death. And that old santa guy who I sorta assumed would be around for ages. I love Billy and Patricia being great at surviving. I clapped at Andrea. She's great.

I'm just rocking back and forth, wondering what to do next.

EDIT: Just read 48.

It may have just been that I'm listening to Sigur Ros while reading it, but I felt the slightest hint water surface behind my eyeball. I was moved/shocked/stunned.

Yep. The one where

Tyreese dies

Was just absolutely sick and absolutely horrible. I was completely sickened by it and absolutely devastated, my mouth just hung and feeling my eyes completely well up with water. Painful comic to read it really was.

The Governor is an amazing villain. Sick and fucked up.

You read it yet Paj? Try 'CDisplayEX' if your reader is no good.

In other news: working on replacing my Green Lantern scans. Mysxx hooked a brother up but the links are rapidshit- dawn raids off peak only or whatever a few issues at a time.

Yeah it worked. Stopped at 66, as 67 doesn't work (the actual file). Will get on that soonis.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!